• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favorite Jhoto Pokemon

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Dragonite Tamer said:
    My new favourite Johto Pokemon is Suduwudoo.
    Good to see someone list him as I just love Sudowoodo primarily due to the funny way it was in the Anime.

I also liked Misdreavus as she has a cool name, look and with her came a new Ghost type.

As for others, Lugia was nice, the legendary dogs were nice and I especially liked how hard they were to get if you didn't do it right which I didn't when I first played G/S/C.
    Dragonite Tamer said:
    Cyndaquil is my favourite Pokemon after Dragonite as I love fire types and it is sooooo cute.
    Ya it is so cute and that cuteness really shined in the Anime and probably is what made me choose him as my starter the first go round course I always find I choose a Fire type as a starter plus I of course liked his evolution Typhlosion.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    hard question... It's a tie between Dunsparce, Yanma and Shuckle. Why? Because they are just so incredibly adorable ^_^ <3 plus, with a little effort they can actually do some serious damage in a battle too.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    Skarmory and Feraligatr.... TWO of my all time favorites in one region. I just recently restarted my silver version like last week and I never realized how FUN it was.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    I have four:

1.Lugia, especially Dark Lugia
    2.Entei, well it doesn't take a genius to figure this part out
    3.Feraligatr, because that was my only lvl.100 pokemon ever
    4.Tyranitar, Any pokemon who can move a mountain with it's stength is a friend of mine.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Well my favorite Johto Pokemon are:
    Meganium
    Houndoom
    Pichu
    Suicune
    Sneasel

Clobarr13

The voices won't stop! *twitch
    Years
    My Fav Johto pokemon??:? A tie between Scizor and Sneasel.
    Scizor- Because he looks wicked sweet lol
    Sneasel- I like the type combination. Also a sweet looker. lol

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I have some... Swinub, Piloswine, Togepi & Togetic, the Johto Eeveelutions (Umbreon and Espeon), the legendaries in here (especially Raikou and Ho-oh)... That's all, I think. xD

Back