• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Legendary Trio?

Your Favorite Legendary Trio?

• Birds: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Beasts: Raikou, Entei, Suicune

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Golems: Regice, Regirock, Registeel

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Lake Gaurdians: Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

Colorado Avalanche

Beast Battler.
    Years
    Dogs ? Raikou, Entei, Suicune.

Raikou is one of my favorite pokemon to use in battle. And Suicune does really nice on a OU team.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'm not really a big fan of legendaries, but honestly, if I had to choose, I'd say the Regis. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I'm going to go with the Golems.

It would be the beasts but I hate Pokemon that wander around and run away.
    The birds I like but I remember the Seafoam Islands, such an annoying place
    The Lake Guardians look the same, one of them is a wanderer and they're all the same type.

Years
    Legendary Beast/Dog Trio.

1. They're really dissapointing in-battle. Rare among proper Gen I-III legends.
    2. Raikou is stalking me on SoulSilver. Everytime I use a Repel, Raikou appears. It did it 10 times in a row today. On the same route.

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
    I can't believe the birds are beating the beasts, I guess some people are just retro :p
    I love the beasts, Entei could well be my favorite ever pokemon
    but im not allowed to admit that since its legendary ):

Ayselipera

The birds are my all time favorite. Not just because they were first though. Something about them just resonates with me.

So mine are in this order.
    1. Birds
    2. Beasts
    3. Golems
    4 Lake Trio

Ha, they're actually in the same order as they came out. I will say that I really do hate the Lake Trio. They look way too much alike. Uxie by itself is amazing though.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    my favorite would have to be the legendary birds followed by the legendary beast/dog trio.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    The Regis. There's something about them I like... I guess it's because I find it interesting that they share a common weakness and that they have interesting mythologies behind them.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    For me it's the birds, I've loved them all since I first started playing the games but the dogs came close second an then the golems a close third :P

Years
    Clearly the birds for me. So many memories. Like, when I beat the Johto E4 for the first time with a traded Zapdos (it was "only" level 50, but still enough to win despite me playing horribly). Or, solving that Seafoam Islands thing for the first time...
    Also, they are the best looking ones.

The beasts are a massive pain to catch and not as much fun to use as the birds (at least for me). I never had the Golems before, I don't even know how to get them). The Lake Trio just lacks diversity, both in design and typing.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    The Birds are the runner ups for my opinion, but definitely the beasts ( Dogs ) are better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The birds.

1.They all have a rare type combination.
    2. They're just pretty cool.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i voted the cats
    but i like the birds& cats

ill always be a johto boy :P

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    The beasts.

Because catching them is a royal pain (except for Suicune in Crystal), they are in what I think is the best region, I love Suicune and Raikou, and they are the only trio not to be weak to be the same type.
    All the birds are weak to Rock, the golems are weak to Fighting and the pixies are weak to Dark, Ghost and Bug. There is no common weakness between Entei, Raikou and Suicune.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'll go with the Legendary Beasts for their badass and majestic looks. <3

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Im going with the beast trio something about them i luved liek raiku and ente

Back