• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite legendarys

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    probably...Regice, Ho-oh, and kyogre are my top 3 (in that order). Entie and celebi come close, too.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    i have a few. mewtwo, raquaza, latias, and latios are my favorites. arceus comes close and ever since i recieved my movie shaymin (yesterday) i started to like it alot)

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Ho-oh, Mew, Motres, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, Latios, Lugia, Kyorge, Rayquazza, Deoxis (Attack and Speed form), Azelf, Dialga, regular Giratina and Origin form, Heatran, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Cusellila, Suicune, Darkrai, Shaymin Land form and fake Sky form.

Hoah, that was a huge list.:shocked:

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    Obviously Palkia. I have a WHOLE box of Palkias that are traded from all over the world. And my friend always hate me for always beating them with the Palkia I caught at Spear Pillar, and trained as my best Pokemon. XD I even have 5 shiny Palkias.

Pherion

Dances with Ralts
    Years
    Mewtwo and Mew were always and will always be my -top- favs. But I do love Lugia and Suicune oodles and oodles. Then it was all about Groudon, And now I'm diggin' Palkia a bit, but I need to snag all the gen 4 legends before I can say much more.

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    My favorites are Suicune, Shaymin, Mew, Dialga, Kyogre, Lugia, and Articuno. Heatran's also awesome because it's fire and steel.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Darkrai, Dialga/Palkia, The bird trio, Rayquaza, and Mew/Mewtwo, in that order. I want a shiny Rayquaza :D

Speaking of the bird trio, i'm trying to catch a Zapdos right now, it's like: "Get in the damn ultra ball $%&#@ @#%&*!!"

Edit: lol, within 5 minutes of this post I caught Zapdos finally, however now I must play the same game with Articuno! I named the Zapdos "WATT?!" hehe.....

Last edited:
    Back