• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite moments of pokemon.

.Azelf

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    ~Sorry if this topic was made before.~

But what was your favorite moment of the series? Any episodes you liked, disliked? etc. And why do you choose that moment..?

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • I used to watch the show and my favorite moment was the orange island series. But if I ever get a new favorite moment it will probably be when Ash dies, sorry just not a fan anymore.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    I used to watch the show and my favorite moment was the orange island series. But if I ever get a new favorite moment it will probably be when Ash dies, sorry just not a fan anymore.
    I understand. But why would you say that?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Episodes that I like...any episode that features Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile in some way or another.

Spoiler:

There are some other scenes I like as well, like when Treecko and Corpish argue, and the events in "Jirachi Wish Maker". (the movie)
    I also like the scenes in Gotta Dance. Defenetly(sp?) one of my favorites.

There are lots of moments in the anime that I like.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    This is probably embarassing, but I love the moments when Ash dresses up. Still an Ash-a-holic, but seriously. I loved the orange island episode where Ash dressed up as the apple. In another, he wore a Pokemon suit (not sure which anymore), and when he cross dresses, it's cute too~! xD;

Also, any touching moments where they stick in a random song.
    Pikachu's Goodbye
    Do I Hear A Ralts?
    Erm, the one where Misty and Brock leave... I forget the title. <3
    The songs just seem to give the episode more meaning for me. It makes me pay attention~

Oh~ those moments are what make Pokemon so cute!

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Odd Pokemon Out was a favorite (for the 2316th time xD)

Same with Island of the Giant Pokemon.

Many others too.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • let's see.... favorite moment.....

if i can say stuff from the movies, then my favorite scene would be in movie ten. well, two favorite scenes, actually. the first is when it does the flashback and Alicia is talking to darkrai, and she tells him "this is everyone's garden" and then a moment later he goes and saves the twoown the song it played.

if we're not talking movies, my favorite scene would be any time brock tries to ask one of the arious females on a date and misty/max/dawn drag him forcibly away by the ear.

Last edited:
    Back