• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favorite Place~

Poptrop11

Power Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    National Park

No matter if im playing Crystal or Soul the National Park was always my favorite place. i always loved the bug-catching contest and i think I must of caught fifty Ledybas. Ahhh memories...

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Olivine City. I like how no one ever really mentions they like it. :D

In HGSS it looks amazing. It has the festive atmosphere I was expecting the new version to have.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I'd say well...its a hard choice..but..I'd say Goldenrod.The tram is awesome.

Years
    Top of Mt Silver, epic place for epic battle.
    So true. I practically lived in that second-to-last room (where you could find Misdreavus) and the last room with Red. It's arguably the best place to level grind in Johto. Of course, now we have Cerulean Cave back in Kanto, but I'm not sure how high the levels are there. Anyways, Larvitar, Rapidash, and Donphan are fairly common in those parts, too. <3

Oh, and Dragon's Den probably comes in second. :D I love the added double battle in HGSS. I can't wait!

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    I have to say I like the unowns's ruins.

The music there made the hairs on ym neck stand up as a kid, and it had a cool vibe.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    I accept with information:It would be Violet City becxause of the bgm and the look.

Back