• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokemon Special Character (Revived) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So who's your favorite Pokemon Special Character? And why are they your favorites?

Mine (in order):

1. Yellow (YELLOW ISH MINE, FIXI!)
    2. Green (Why the heck am I a Feelingshipper, then? XD)
    3. Crystal (Just love her style)
    4. Silver (Cold and cool ;))
    5. Gold (Worms his way out of anything)
    6. Blue (Sneaky...)
    7. Sapphire (She's wild!)
    8. Red
    9. Ruby
    10. Wally/Emerald (I'll find out when we get to know him more... ;))

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    1) YELLOW (Darn it, Yellow's MINE. MINE ALONE. I draw her more often than you write her on a fanfic.)
    2) Red (Specialshipping 4EVA!)
    3) Gold (For being one of the easiest characters to draw)
    4) Crystal (Unique, but not too unique)
    5) Silver (Colder than the one below him)
    6) Green (His face should be when Specialshipping rules. XD)
    7) Ruby (Queer eye for the straight guy)
    8) Sapphire (The wild card)
    9) Blue (For being one of the hardest characters to draw. DARN HER HAIR!)
    10) Wally (Never tried drawing.)

Current Expression:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Fixen said:
    1) YELLOW (Darn it, Yellow's MINE. MINE ALONE. I draw her more often than you write her on a fanfic.)

But Yellow is still mine! I was the first Yellow Obsessed Fanatic before you! She's MINE!!! *Huggles Yellow*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Well, it's time for the old hags to go and the young, promising heroes to step on.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    1. Yellow (I blame the two fanatics above XD)
    2. Blue (she's devious)
    3. Green (he makes me laugh for some reason...)
    4. Silver (I like choosenshippy)
    5. Red (he's cute ^^)
    6. Crys (She kicks pokeballs!)
    7. Gold (Gotta love Gold)
    8. Wally (he's so cool X3)
    9. Saphire (a cooler virsion of May IMO)
    10. Ruby (he's.... flamboyant ^^;;)

Flame the Blaziken

Aquakirbyyoshi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    1. Ruby-(He's so unique and different from ..other typical guys. XD Plus, he looks really cool/spiffeh. Also his Pokemon rock.)

2. Sapphire- (So much different from ...those other girls. o_o; She's so brave and ...wild. I wish I was brave. xD I also like her attitude/hair. Hahaha.)

3. Wally- (Well I dunno much 'bout him, but I'm sort of like him. >> << I think. Plus, Green ish cool. =3 Reminds me of green apple and Yoshi (from Mario games. ))

4. Silver- (Mysterious...and he pretty much reminds me of my character, Cammy. )

5. Gold- (I think he's hilarious. O_o;... XD)

6. Blue- (So evil.. XD And she's pretty. ^^)

7. Green- (Makes a great couple with Blue IMO? *SHOT AND GETS CHASED BY RABID... PEOPLE. xD)

8. Red- (I like his, um, Pokemon. His personality is also cool and his Pokemon are nice.)

9. Yellow- (She's so nice/shy/kind to others. Reminds me of me. =3;; )

10. Crystal- (ummm..I dunno. o_o; )

Eh, I think that's all in order. <_<; I really do like all the characters, though. xD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Ummm....

Crystal- she is very cool, she kicks pokeballs, also full of energy and pretty. I have taken a quizz- which manga character are you? And I`m Crystal XD Hahaha.

Wally- he is very hot. i think, he is the sexiest and handsomest guy in manga. Also, sensitive, calm and shy. I love his friendly eyes and cute hair.

Red - awwww..... he is adorable. Smart, funny, friendly, brave, handsome. I luv his personality.

I have only 3 =/

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Asuna // She's the coolest gym leader in Hoenn! Muwhahahaha, fire types rule!

Sapphire // I like her attitude and toughness. She also starts out with a fire type, Torchic.

I love all the characters, its just those two that I like the best. Team Magma is also really cool. Yes, I have a thing for fire...*stares at matches*

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Here are mine in...no real order XD

[Green] Just about the hottest character in the manga! *huggles him* I love Green so much! Plus, he sticks around a crap load more than Shigeru did T_T

[Silver] He's so cold that it's actually cute! XD I also just luff his appearence and reactions. Especially when he sees Gold's description of him XD

[Blue] Smart, sly, quick, and a way better female than Haruka and Kasumi ever could be! But since she steals and is rather rude, I highly doubt 4kids would be happy with her being an actual character if she was in the anime. Such a pity too T_T

[Yellow] Yellow is so cool! ^^ I'm not bi or anything, but she's just too adorable! She's not totally naive and young, but she's not a tough brain either. A nice change from most characters.

[Wataru] Now common, he's got spikey hair. Spikey hair owns J00! Besides, I'm not exactly the "lets all hug! humans are great!" type of person. In fact, I can't stand most of the ppl today. In short, I really like Wataru for his attitude. If you think that's twisted, well I guess too bad. Then don't let me watch Trigun either cuz I also agree with some of Knives's views. XP

[Mitsuru] Casey pretty much summed it up. Misturu is totally hot and he's so sweet! ^^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I think I like all of the ones you said, but I pick Sapphire since she's supposed to be May.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    カスミ said:
    [Mitsuru] Casey pretty much summed it up. Misturu is totally hot and he's so sweet! ^^

Yeah, you have a good taste, my friend^^ Mitsuru in game is not so...errr.... sexy. but he has adorable personality. In manga he is very hot and great for hugs. I would like to hug him all the time. And his shy personality. Awwww.... how cute. Probably if girl hugs him, he will be scared. Hehehe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2005
    Green:He is my most like character! He is very cool!
    Yellow:Everyone know! She is very nice girl!
    Silver:Cold!
    Jasmine:She is very cute!
    Erika:She is very cool and smart!

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
    yellow-shy, cute, love her hair, like the way she blushes...!
    red -cool, love his personality, cool pokemon (special shipping rulez BTW)
    blue -weird personality! so evil! so full of spunk!
    gold -as Fixen said...he's easy 2 draw. a sports person!
    crystal-funny at times, too serious at times
    sapphire-so WILD! yet..pretty too. can seem pretty feminine sometimes. :D

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Crystal didn't see that coming, ne? XP [I just <3 everything about her. Her personality, how she looks and her style...everything!]

Gold [Same thing as Crys', I love almsot everything about him, especially his personality. And besides how can anyone not love Gold? XD]

Yellow [She is sooo cute and I just love her super sweet personality ^^. We're kinda alike, too, personality wise, but I'm not as shy as her.]

Sapphire [Wild, brave, and tough! She is really cool! And plus, I share some personalities with her, too, except the wildness...I'm not too wild. XD]

Silver [He's cool. He's cold, what more do you want? ;D]

That's all, for now at least.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2005
    Marina99 said:
    Crystal didn't see that coming, ne? XP [I just <3 everything about her. Her personality, how she looks and her style...everything!]

Gold [Same thing as Crys', I love almsot everything about him, especially his personality. And besides how can anyone not love Gold? XD]

Yellow [She is sooo cute and I just love her super sweet personality ^^. We're kinda alike, too, personality wise, but I'm not as shy as her.]

Sapphire [Wild, brave, and tough! She is really cool! And plus, I share some personalities with her, too, except the wildness...I'm not too wild. XD]

Silver [He's cool. He's cold, what more do you want? ;D]

That's all, for now at least.
    You read Pokemon Special too!? That's really great!

Moonlight Arcanine

Hi,friends!
    Years
    Green:He's really great and cool.
    Yellow:She's nice,kind and cute girl.
    Silver:He's cold.
    Flannery:She's very smart and kawaii,
    Jasmine:She's cute.
    Winona:She's smart and cool.
    Erika:Great gym leader.
    Sapphire:She's brave and great.

Status