• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokespecial volume!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Actually, the whole Johto Arc(Volumes 8-14) are my favorites. Cause Gold and Crystal are in them :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    Let's see My most like to least! (My country isn't release 13-more yet...)
    1.volume 7
    2.volume 6
    3.volume 3
    4.volume 9
    5.volume 8
    6.volume 1
    7.volume 2
    8.volume 12
    9.volume 5
    10.volume 4
    11.volume 11
    12.volume 10

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I like Vols. 13, 14, & 15, cause' pretty much all the charecters are in them ^^

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    *waves to everybody*
    I aint read them, but i choose 6 caseu thats when yellow comes ;) Shes look mint!

Imran

Years
    My favourite volume

my fav is vol 8 coz gold is soo funny when he tries to get a pokedex off of prof Oak. also there are some good comic moments in it. (all involving gold)

Tweak

i like volume #17, at least parts of it. sapphire's adventure seems more exciting as of now, because ruby hasn't earned any award badges yet. xD gotta love that part where he keeps on fishing out feebas. and when sapphire saves flannery (?asuna?) from team aqua.

o_O; I JUST NOTICED IN THAT VOLUME THAT SHARPEDO HAS NO TAIL! *faints* at first i thought it was a drawing mistake..i feel stupid. or does it have a tail... cause i never looked at it from the back/side before, i always though its tailed was curled around its body.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I am sorry if this is spam but I am curious. Where do you guys go to read the PokeSpecial? Are there any in english?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Since the american production of it was stopped in volume 7 there is a company in hong kong that translates it into english they are at vol 13 so far with vol 14 coming out next month.

Back