• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Subject if any lol.

Favorite Subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • I absolutely ADORE art. I only had it for last quarter, though >=( This quarter I have multimedia..(computer stuff) But the teacher is SUPER strict.... Every day we have to warm up our typing by writing 'The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs' over and over and over....Anyway, besides Art, my favorite subject is Health.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I love the following subjects...

Lunch -- free time, time for being by myself; I eat lunch with no one! ._.
    Art -- a fun experience to improve my love for drawing
    Science -- learn about all the animals and plants I love <3

I would enjoy P.E. but I'm so fragile and I only play with my friends. People at my school play too rough.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Computer Science. ^_^; Or studies... or whatever it's called. <_<; This year we did Javascript and HTML, the latter of which I was already fluent in. It's basically my slack off class. XD

Last year, though, my favourite classes were Art, French, and Japanese. Japanese is still great, but I'm not doing as well as I was... and art is annoying now. French is okay too, but again, I'm not doing as well as I was before, so it's lost some of its charm. o.o;
    Wow, you get classes like that? I want to go to your school xD
    I want to take Japenese AND Computer Science but my school suck a lot and offers neither. Bright side is I get Japenese Club and I'm even on the web team.
    I'm taking German instead of Japenense. :/ Japan's better but oh well.
    I hate my history teacher. In fact, every student of her hates her. Can't wait 'till next year when I don't have her anymore. I hate gym no matter what teacher I've got.
    I'm probably (one of) the best in my class at Math, its a pretty good class, with the exception I've had three different teachers since the year started...
    I also like English and Science. But I don't like lunch. Because it seems 4/5 of the time they server my friends (chickens, cows, and pigs) to my friends (umm, the human kind). ;_; I hate it. I mean, eating a pig is like eating a 3 year old kid, if you just like to go by intelligence.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    PE pwns all! Why? Because I get C's, D's and F's in all other classes because school sucks in my opinion. Well, I actually don't get F's I have not gotten one since 7th grade, but I get the C's and D's because I don't do homework (got other things to attend to)

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Die English...DIE! *pokes it with sticky XD*
    Math pwns you all. It's the only one that will help you in life XD.
    Science and History aren't that bad. I still get the A's in them all. So it really don't matter. As long as I can get rid of English. XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • DarkLink said:
    PE pwns all! Why? Because I get C's, D's and F's in all other classes because school sucks in my opinion. Well, I actually don't get F's I have not gotten one since 7th grade, but I get the C's and D's because I don't do homework (got other things to attend to)
    Eh? Getting bad grades? What's more important than school that you've got to attend to? Not many things are more important.
    I get straight A's but I'm really really lazy :\ I don't know how that works...
    I don't see how being good at PE is going to help you later in life.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Math - Fav. subject. (favorite of the favs. x_X)
    English - Easy so far.
    ROTC - My 4th year in it. Now I'm in MCJROTC. Great class indeed. I love when we have PT, (Physical Training) Drill, and the easy Marine Core History tests.(always can use notes in those tests)
    PE - When I did have it,(now replaced with ROTC) it was a very promising class. I was always expecting to have a g00d time and that's what happened. We never know what we''ll do and that's the great part about it. (not once have a done something I didn't enjoy in P.E)

~Blade~

Last edited:
    Back