• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Definately looks. I only care about type and power really in competitive battles, and even then I still use 'weaker' pokemon because they are my favorites.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Depends, my favourites are usually from anime. Like whether they really stick out or something. If i see a pokemon shoot a huge fireball that destroys another pokemon I usually yawn. But if i see a pokemon with an awesome personality. Eg. Mew who is really playful and does really funny things. Then it makes me feel really close to it.

Power is nothing compared to most things.

I know that many love charizard as they bond with it because it was their first starter (usually)

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    For me it's a combo of looks and power. I love Porygon's whole evo line partially because of the looks, especially the shiny colors, and partially because it's strength.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Shouldn't this thread be in the Pokemon General forum?
    ---
    Anyway, I prefer how they look and there types rather than there IV/EV's and all the other Stats. Usually I go with strong pokemon I am familiar with rather than choosing which pokemon go best with what and whats stats beat those stats ect. I just don't have the time to do all of that stuff, like others do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back