• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite B/W Character

Years
  • N by far, but I also have a bit of a thing for Grimsley. It's the design of his character and the whole gambling thing. Plus he trains Dark-types, one of my favourites.

I love Alder's character, shame his team was a bit pants...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really like Drayden. He was one of the main reason why I bought Black instead of White, besides Reshiram. You don't interact with him much in B/W and I've never played the sequels, but I always though he had a unique and interesting design. I mean, who else have you seen with a spiky beard that covers your whole mouth so you can't see it?

It's kinda sad, out of all the gym leaders he's probably least remembered in B/W. Iris generally does stand out more than him. I have played the sequels though, and he is useful (kinda?) but he's still nothing compared to Iris. :( Maybe in remakes!

Back