• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Naruto character?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Among the kunoichi,my fav is TenTen [such an underrated character >.>] I also like Sakura and Hinata though~

Of the guys,I LOVE Kabuto Yakushi<3 But I also like Kiba and Naruto as well ;P

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    My favorite group of characters is the original Team 7 [cliché, I know ^^;], my favorite of them being Naruto. Other characters I find endearing are Konohamaru, Kakashi, and Tenten.

Years
    My favourite(as you already now, cherry_blossom:P ) is Kakashi <3 But I like a lot of others as well. I won't start on who they all are, because it would take to much space.:P
    The ones I dislike are evil guys, though some of them still are interesting to me and have a good style. And also the anime wouldn't be as great as it is if they weren't in it too.:P

Back