• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite pokemon battle?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Mine would be the short battle between Misty and Molly in the 3rd Pokemon movie. It was short but the music and animation was great.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, one of my favorite battles is the one when Ash and Gary fight in the Johto League...or was it the Kanto League? Either way, it was the one when Charizard and Blastoise fight continously until Blastoise finally collaspes. Gary finally got what was coming to him!!
    Several of Paul's battles were interesting to watch as well, just to see how he battles.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • My favourite Pokemon battle is probably the one where Ash and his Heracross who face a Scizor that tries to finish Heracross with False Swipe. Simply hilarious.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • For some reason, I've always liked the Ash/Samurai Metapod show off. For some reason, it makes me giggle.
    I also like it in the pidgey express episode, where Jesse is holding Arbok while they battle.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Mine would be the short battle between Misty and Molly in the 3rd Pokemon movie. It was short but the music and animation was great.

I agree on you with this one too... I likes how well that battle was made in the movie!

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • My favorite battle is when Ash punches at Mewtwo and gets blasted to kingdom come. "Hey let's go and punch the strongest Pokemon in the world! That's the best idea I've had all day!" Just kidding. Sceptile vs. Blaziken. May vs. Ash. that was a NUTS battle

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Ash and Lucario lol Hilarious. Don't talk about the pikachu! lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When Ashs Charizard was frozen in the battle with Dragonite.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Well, one of my favorite battles is the one when Ash and Gary fight in the Johto League...or was it the Kanto League? Either way, it was the one when Charizard and Blastoise fight continously until Blastoise finally collaspes. Gary finally got what was coming to him!!

It was the Johto League, the episode in Question being "The Ties that Bind!".
    I only say it cause that's easily my favourite battle too.

Back