• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
    i like byron because he just has awesome pokemon and hes got a cool gym puzzle. each of his pokemon are just awesome, even though i dont think that hes that hard.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Gardenia's gym in Platinum was way improved. I like her a lot and her gym, and she just might be my third favorite gym.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    It's a toss up between Roark and Volkner. Roark is such a cutie, but I went with Volkner, because in Kaleigh-vision, if he had to go through one more pointless battle, he would have gone off the deep end and become Cloud like.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    Mine was between Gardenia, Maylene and Candice. Then back in 2007, I made my decision and it wasn't easy. My choice is Gardenia, I like her behavior and personality. These are my favorite gym leaders by region:

Kanto: Ericka
    Johto: Jasmine
    Hoenn: Winona
    Sinnoh: Gardenia

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    volkener as he looks so cool!
    and he's the strongest Gym leader!

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    ...I shouldn't even have to explain my answer to this. :B
    ♥​

Last edited:

Nalu93

The Northern Wind
    Years
    I really don't know,but I like Maylene because I like her pokemons so I voted her. ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Maylene is okay but I don't get the white thing on her nose...

Fantina has a beautiful dress that matches the theme of her gym type and she's the first to be a coordinator/gym leader in the games.

Terminus

|:andthentheplanetsangofw ar:|
    Years
    Volkner. He really was the only challenge I thought. I love Electric-type as well so that was definitely an awesome factor. ;)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Another reason I like Gardenia is because she has a cool sprite animation in Pokemon Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    To be honest, my favourite was Crasher Wake. Theme song was cool, and the fact that Barry stalks him entertains me greatly. I don't really like Volkner though.. "All of my challengers have been weak so I'm going to cry in the Lighthouse..."

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
    Wow, not too many Fantina-fans here. Im not exactly a big fan of her, but I don't really like any of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders, so shes probably my most liked out of them.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Roark is an okay gym leader but I just don't fancy him much. Byron is much more...better.

Back