• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first anime?

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    the first anime i saw was sailor moon back when it was on the USA channel at 6:00am :bandit:

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • The first anime I saw was Moomin. (dunno how old I was...3-5 years old or something.) Nyu~ I still love that series. x3

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I'm not sure. It was either Astro Boy (my mum had tapes of it xD), or Sailor Moon. Either way, Sailor Moon got me into anime, and it's my all-time favourite. ^_^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Um... All first anime's for me were movies:

Totoro
    and
    The Little Mermaid

sorry guys....but Pokemon actually does not count as anime, unfortunatly... I don't know why though.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Housyasei-san said:
    The first anime I watched was either The Little Mermaid(not the disney version of course) or Sailor Moon when the 17 new episodes that aired years ago. I would watch "Mermaid" again, but the ending was cut off(it was a TV recording), and I never found out what happend after she fell into the water after that (I know she dies, but what about the prince,ect.?).

WOW! You've seen The Little Mermaid? I own a VERY old copy of it on VHS. You are the first person I know to have heard of it! Isn't it great?

XD sorry about the double post!

Last edited:

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • Ive heard of it, not a big fan of it but its ok.

my first was i think dragon ball or gundam but the oooooold episodes the first i mean when i was like 5 or less. Or something else i don't remeber i was 5 or less com'on! lol

Naruto-Kun

Kage Bujin No Jutsu
    Years
  • My first anime i ever watched was BubleGum Crisis, i was in a shop and i saw the video and it was cheap and it looked kewl, so i brought it, i watched it and thats when i fell in love with anime i think i was like 11 years old then ^_^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • The first anime I ever watched was Pokemon XD. Or maybe Sonic The Hedghog if that counts lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Naruto-Kun

Kage Bujin No Jutsu
    Years
  • Actually i saw pokemon around the same time as BBC but BBC was still my first i think ^_^'

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon for me too. I use to watch it every day after school, and it's still my favorite shoujo anime, and favorite manga ^^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    WOW! You've seen The Little Mermaid? I own a VERY old copy of it on VHS. You are the first person I know to have heard of it! Isn't it great?

XD sorry about the double post!

Who game me bad rep for this? Man you guys are so mean!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Pokemon actually was the very first anime I had ever seen. I was about nine years old. I was sitting upstairs in the living room flipping through the TV channels. Then I landed upon Pokemon. It was the episode called "Island of the Giant Pokemon". I began watching it and I really enjoyed it. I've been watching Pokemon ever since. ^_________^

~Kelsey

Back