• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first girlfriend/boyfriend

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ::to JA:: Lesson to be learned here: Don't be like your old pal, Greed. ;-; Its probably ten times better when one save oneself till they find the perfect soulmate <3

Last edited:

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    /comfort

You seem nice enough... >.>
    Want me to kill the first guy for ya? I'll make a deal... 100$ even.
    -cough- Ey, I am italian... xD hehehe.
    J/k... i know how you feel though. >.< believe me. you dont wanna know.

Thanks for the offer, but I wish to avenge my friend and my own feelings. XD I am quite vengeful at times, especially when my friends are hurt.

Besides, I only have $65 right now. Payday isn't till thursday. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^I hear you. Except I'm a bit mixed up..

I can love my ex for one minute, then want to knock her teeth out the next minute. :/

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    What really angered me about what Matt did was what he totally dissed my friend. Never spoke another word after he asked her out. He hasn't even spoken to me since May. And according to him we were best friends. o.o I shall find his phone number and tell him off! With my friend there to listen as I avenge her! XD

Years
    I haven't had a bf yet but i have a very very very big crush on thin guy named daniel. I have liked him for like 7 months but he is just now knoticing me. he is very sweet and i think he is going to ask me out really soon. i don't normally talk to him, but I was in the library, and he saw me and called my name... when i tuned around i was soooo suprized and he was really really sweet, but he's norrmally a huge goof ball.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    my first relationship was really random XD it was when i was 15 and i went out with a guy who was *gasp* 21! I was all puppy-loved up, as most girls get at that age XD but he was such a perve >.> but i never gave into him..hence him breaking up with me 2 months down the line X3

Years
    Claire said:
    my first relationship was really random XD it was when i was 15 and i went out with a guy who was *gasp* 21! I was all puppy-loved up, as most girls get at that age XD but he was such a perve >.> but i never gave into him..hence him breaking up with me 2 months down the line X3

Claire, that sounds interesting.
    I'm surprised your parents approved of you having an relationship with someone of that age... my parents would have freaked out big time.
    It's a shame that he had to be a perve... sometimes people that are older than you can make a great boyfriend, cause their older and they understand things better and they won't rush you... it's just a shame things didn't work out...
    But yeah, I suppose you found someone better in the end.

As for me, I haven't really had a boyfriend in real life... o__O;
    Actually there was this one time.... *is about to go into a long speech* Hmm... maybe I should leave it till next time... but for some reason I get into relationships over the net... o__O;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    My parents weren't that pleased XD but they were quiet about their annoyance X3 of course i couldn't have him in my room with any lights down, though XD man..that feels like an eternity ago XD
    Yeah, i've had 4 relationships since, and i'm in the one that i'm confident will last for good, so there's no love lost XD it was just a little puppy relationship X3

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    My first girlfriend was *meh* 2 and a half years younger than me...I was 17 >_> yeah I know...

I was a good boyfriend I think...but I guess she just stopped liking me, er something

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My first girlfriend was one year onlder than i was then..so that would be 12 ^^, it was quite random though, i thought she was cute and then VERY randomly she started chasing me XD. then she locked me in the boys toilets and snogged me, lol, then she let me go, lol, it was on holiday and by the time i got home that was practically that relationship over! XD

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    You know the saying the first break up never takes...it should've but didn't. My first actual girlfreind was in 11th grade we broke up then got back together then became freinds and now I hate her...but I did learn several lessons...listen to your freinds, listen to your parents and figure out that if a relationship is rough and one-sided END it.

There is hope, I started college and there is hope thats all I have to say.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    You know the saying the first break up never takes...it should've but didn't. My first actual girlfreind was in 11th grade we broke up then got back together then became freinds and now I hate her...but I did learn several lessons...listen to your freinds, listen to your parents and figure out that if a relationship is rough and one-sided END it.

There is hope, I started college and there is hope thats all I have to say.

I remember her *blech* I always called her DaaavvvvvY and I guess that bothered her >_O

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    you two go to the same school? *sigh* no-one form my school goes on PC, anyway, first girlfriend thingy subject, ya, my first was weird, yet realy cute, XD

Mr.Mime

At Pikachu's Party
    Years
    Jessica was the first lasted 2 1/2 years then we went too a party and got off with someone else :P :P :P

Steve

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ice Dragon said:
    mmmmmmmmm....................................................

Dunno really going out with people at my age is stupid, its like looking at a person and saying I wanna ask u out!

stupid

Heh, 11...keeeyoot...

Don't worry, in 3 to 4 years, you'll change your mind

Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    no girl friend for me not my style heck I've had friends that are girls but thats different but I'm really good friends with this insane girl and well ya never know do ya
    fwee she asked me out today and I dunno what to say cause I don't really know her well

Last edited:

The Dark Jedi

The Dark one
    Years
    My first girl friend was when i was in year 7 i was in a school dance and some gurl asked me to go with her she was the same age as me we danced and i took her home and after that just before she went into her house she said "i love you" i was really suprised cos i did'nt know her at all so the next whole week i was getting to know her andd then i started like her...but know i dumbed her cos she was getting spoilet and mean VERY Spoilt...

Years
    Fourth grade. She will remain nameless. I liked her since the first day of school, and we finally started going out in May. She broke up with me in August, because she liked my bestfriend. I didn't care, that much, because I like my bestfriend's girlfriend.

As of now, I'm done with that, dating or whatever. It's so stupid when you're my age, seriously. People just go out with people just to say they do, and then they bring love into it, knowing it's not true. I don't like tossing that word around, because one: I'm not an affectionate person. Two: If I don't mean it, I feel awkward saying it. My last girlfriend and I went out for a day and a half, because I was not feeling it. I guess I liked her, but I feel so fake in relationships, being the boyfriend type doesn't come naturally to me unless I am truly in love, and I don't know how that feels now, it's been so long.

Back