• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first girlfriend/boyfriend

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Nick, nice to see ya...

and some of you guys here are just so young...you think just cause you hold hands or dance with a girl then she's your girlfriend? Bleh...wait till you're older, it's better that way

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Good point Dakota, cause technically my first girlfreind was in 6th or 7th grade, we dated, I was dumb, she was a hore...who just wanted some. Thats not love, and it only lasted about less than a month.

Years
    Dakota said:
    Nick, nice to see ya...

and some of you guys here are just so young...you think just cause you hold hands or dance with a girl then she's your girlfriend? Bleh...wait till you're older, it's better that way

Oh, it's my pleasure. :D

And I agree. Younger kids just do it to say they have a girl/boyfriend, it doesn't really mean anything.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    I do so kinda agree with ya on that! My first boyfriend was a purvert,he was always following me around.but I did kinda liked being brothered by someone....so anyone whos so young,don't date because its COOL!And also,U'll always know it'll end someday,so whats the point?!

Last edited:
    Years
    Man, I never associate with girls. All I do is hang around with boys with big muscles and some experience in martial arts. I bet we devastated at least 5 girls by trapping their boyfriends then hammering him on a 1 on 1 fight. I'll never get into a relationship ... as if I really care lol. Of course I'm twelve and everyone says I don't understand and I probably never will. I did see one guy who was 11 and went out with 15 year olds. That guy is just strange ...

Last edited:

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    When u get older.u'll grow these kind of feelings when u meet that person.....just don't know when!!XDBut,u'll someday have them,there going to be hurting your life forever!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    I do so kinda agree with ya on that! My first boyfriend was a purvert,he was always following me around.but I did kinda liked being brothered by someone....so anyone whos so young,don't date because its COOL!And also,U'll always know it'll end someday,so whats the point?!

You're only...thirteen >_<!!

xtreme scripter said:
    Man, I never associate with girls. All I do is hang around with boys with big muscles and some experience in martial arts. I bet we devastated at least 5 girls by trapping their boyfriends then hammering him on a 1 on 1 fight. I'll never get into a relationship ... as if I really care lol. Of course I'm twelve and everyone says I don't understand and I probably never will. I did see one guy who was 11 and went out with 15 year olds. That guy is just strange ...

and you're only 12! You know nothing yet!!

I'm so effing old omg!

Years
    I don't see how you can understand the true meaning of love when you're about 12-15 (16-18 can be applied aswell). It's not something you learn, nor experience at a young age.
    What you refer to as love is what I'd define a crush.

When you get older, you'll understand the meaning of love.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Relationships at my age are ridiculous at this point. They're little attention grabbing flings or impulse. That's why I'm waiting.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My first boyfriend is my boyfriend right now!^^Yeah,I like that alot.He didn't dump me like alot of people's first crush does^^I usually end up getting chased by boys everywhere but blah,I'm taken.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah, girls chase me as well. They just want to touch my muscles in my arms. I had these girls named Jess and a girl named Roxy and they just kept on touching my biceps.

Years
    I went out with someone at the start of this year who i did really like. It turned out he was using me to make his ex jelous. He broke up with me saying he still wanted to be friends and we would still hang out. I havent seen him since

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Girls make me uncomfortable...

My first girlfriend was in the 8th grade. I don't think it could have really been qualified as going out. Better put, it was puppy love. We held hands and hugged alot etc. Then there was the night of the bonfire. The night I would get my first kiss. It sucked. Everyone was telling us we should kiss. When we finally did it was in the dark and we couldn't see each others faces and we practically missed our lips. I twas awkward and didn't feel right. Soon after we would break up...

But no big deal. I don't even count it.

Back