• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first Manga

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    This was my first ENGLISH manga
    Your first Manga

This was my first manga EVER, unlike my first anime.
    Your first Manga

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Pokemon was the first manga I have ever read. Pokemon Zensho was the first I bought in M'sia, and I didn't ever know it was Manga in the first place! I also remember having read Pokemon Adventures Volume 1 somewhere here, earlier than reading Zensho.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I remember reading the Pokemon comics, but I didn't know they were Japanese back then, so I don't know if it counts.

The first actual manga I read was... probably Love Hina. o_o; I read a bit of it online, and I saw it in a store here in Toronto, so I bought it since it was familiar. ^_^;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Volume 1

Read this summer. It was a scanlation. The only ones I've read are Zelda ones, although at one point I think I read a little of a Pok?mon one.

Eternal Eievui

Local Shoujo Anim? fan
    Years
    Bishoujo Senshi Seramun (French)
    Yes, I bought it even though I didn't unserstand the language and was only 4 :3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Eternal Eievui said:
    Bishoujo Senshi Seramun (French)
    Yes, I bought it even though I didn't unserstand the language and was only 4 :3

Ocarina of time is a manga? wish i had known that.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I think it would be Pokemon (the torshino ono(sp) one), although it was in comic book form so I though it was just a comic book XD
    My second one was InuYasha, and I just started getting Tokyo Mew Mew.
    I have a sad manga life. I need some more. ;-;

jbritz22

Former-Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    My first manga was naruto....then I bought shonen jump. So all the mangas in there, because they are all really good. I love my shonen jump...*Is waiting for his next issue to come in the mail...-_-*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I got Sailormoon a few of years back, that was the first.
    then Maramade Boy and Tenchi Muyo!
    Cant remember the order I got the rest in...

Back