• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You'r first Pokemon!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    my first was ratatta and i like it till today although i know i wouldn't have if it wasn't my first. i can tell cause i hate all other meaningless things like luvdisk and similars.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    My first starter Pokémon was Charmander, which I got in Pokémon Red. The first one I caught was Pidgey, like most here. It was the first Pokémon I actually encountered when having a PokéBall, so I wanted to catch it.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    My very first starter was Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow. My brother refused to let me play the Red version, so I got stuck with Yellow and basically was forced to have a Pikachu. I really wanted that Squirtle so bad. ;-;

My first ever pokemon caught with these bare hands was -drum roll- a rattata.
    I hated it.
    I hated it so much.
    But in HG/SS I decided to use one for the fun of it and it's not so bad.
    I think as a kid I hated the rat because of how it was portrayed in the anime as being sneaky and stole stuff.. and how I would always come across one in the wild. It was so annoying. But he's a cute lil' guy and is pretty tough if you give him the chance. I bet my rattata is better than Joey's. >C HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF ALL. FEEL MY RAT POWER, MAN, FEEL IT.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    it was when gold was new first time through i chose cyndaquil and first capture was a caterpie. I still think it kicked ass i remember it used to tear through team rockets zubats, koffing and muks with psybeam and was awesome. ahh memories

Back