• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The first shiny I ever got was in a trade, I remember it was a shiny Charmander. I absolutely loved it, and spent many hours training it up to level 100. Eventually, my inexperienced, stupid self traded it away for Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza which I later found out were all hacked. It completely broke my heart and made me paranoid about trading with people I didn't know.

Story aside, the first shiny I ever got myself in-game was a Dugtrio on route 228 after a chain of, iirc, 19. I actually got another one that same day after a slightly longer chain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    met a shiny gloom... IN THE ****ING SAFARI ZONE :( i think i knocked a hole in the wall when it fled

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    well i did see a shiny vulpix
    but alas, retarded old me jumped for joy and then dropped the ds
    then it crashed and i was like D: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

after that i had no such luck
    so ive traded my shiny garados from ss to diamond and now im pretending that i caught it on that
    i think that would make up for the loss ;D

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    First ever shiny I recieved was in Crystal, the Egg the Daycare man & lady gave you hatched into a Shiny Cleffa. But I was bit noobish back then and didn't realise how valuable she was so, I was more happy I had a cleffa, LOL.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    First one was a shiny Golbat, which is now a shiny Crobat, and I also have Red Gyarados, and a shiny Giratina (on Platinum). On Sapphire, the first ever shiny I saw was a shiny Swablu, but being me, I thought it would crash my game so I fled. n00b

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Shiny ADAMANT Electabuzz, while grinding, in Pokemon Platinum!

ShinyHunter73

Jr. Shiny Hunter
    Years
    My first was shiny Makuhita at chain 25 later that day went on to find a random shiny farfetch'd all the ones i have in my sig right now i caught in 3 days lol coulda had maybe another one but i broke my zubat chain at 39 lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    My first shiny was in gold. Golden Ursaring, I killed it cause i didnt know what it was then iw asted my masterball on a regular ursaring... yay noob days. Played all 5 gba games never saw a shiny. Then i was looking for a magby in stark mountain and i saw a shiney weezing which i promplty caught :). Nothing besides the red gyarados and teh even pichu which i evolved into a raichu now in Heart gold.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    My Shin(ies):

Borrowed Diamond from a Friend:
    Caught a Shiny Shellos (Pink [Region]) while walking around like an idiot.

Silver (Original not Soul):
    Gyarados ^^

Seen on Silver (Original):
    Kangaskhan

So yeah, maybe I'm considered lucky since I didn't use any tools to help me...well except for Gyarados since like everyone catches him.

ixRawrCakez

i leik eeveeloosionz
    Years
    ...I haaaave 4 of them :P
    -Original Gold:
    Caterpie. Since then it evolved into a bee-you-ti-full Butterfree :D
    -Cousin's LG:
    I was helping her with Mt. Moon.. then BAM! Green zubat. Called her Queen since it was a girl, haha.
    -Diamond:
    A decent Shiny Spiritomb. Hands-down.
    -HeartGold:
    Red Gyara. Too bad I didn't collect as much shinies as my Gold. :(

It makes me sad. Emerald had no sparkly Pokes.

iDuL

I like Water Types.
    Years
    My first shiny was when I restarted my Pokemon Sapphire. I found a Shiny Wurmple.

After that, I restarted my Pokemon Emerald. I got a Shiny Rayquaza. Lucky me..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back