• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zan

Electric Mad!
Years
  • My 1st shiny in diamond was a wooper
    i was walking to Hearthome city from Pastoria and somewhere on route 212 i found that shiny wooper (hes a quagsire now)

My very 1st shiny i have was a chikorita in emerald, i was breading my meganium for a friend and when it hached i was like wtf it has a gold leaf

i have 3-4 shinys now but the 1 i miss was a shiny swablu it was yellow instead of blue, i fainted it when i was trying to cach it and i hate myself cuz it looked so cool T_T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    i was playing my friends diamond and caught a shiny buizel only shiny i caught and ive had every game *not gc or wii*

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Mine was a shiny Skitty caught with the Pokeradar! And the funny thing was, Skitty was my favorite Pokemon at the time.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • I caught a couple of shinies.

Crystal - Spinarak, now Ariados
    Sapphire - Zigzagoon, now Linoone
    FireRed - Tentacool
    LeafGreen - Voltorb
    Emerald - Clamperl, now Huntail
    Pearl - Electrike, now Manectric
    HeartGold - Donphan, Ho-oh

Atmey Detective

Striving for truth
    Years
  • Geodude (now Golem), on platinum, in ourbrough mine, pretty early
    technicly, i never cought, but controlled, a shiny machoke in the battle frontier.It HAD to be there :'(

Years
  • My first shiny was a chained shiny doduo in pearl. I've played since Gen I, and I didn't see a shiny (except my sisters red gyrados) until 2 years ago when I started chaining. Right after I caught the doduo though, I finally started seeing random shinies in my other games (like a shiny zubat in firered last week.) I must have just had awful luck with shinies.

dbauburnfan

Master of the Dark Type!!!
    Years
  • Mine was very recently although it was not obtained by me I got it off of the GTS. It is my favorite pokemon in my in game team. It is of course Mightyena. I almost screamed when I actually got it.
    ~dbauburnfan

ji

derp.
    Years
  • I've never encountered a shiny pokemon at all, except for that oh-so-familiar shiny Gyarados...
    I have a shiny Pichu from an event though.
    My sister, on the other hand, has about six of 'em, all from being found at random >x>;;;
    Her luck makes me want to bash my head in the ground OTL

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Well, my very first shiny was the Red Gyarados (it was my only one on Silver but i encountered a lot more shinies in Sapphire) !^^

My first shiny on D/P/Pt was a shiny Golduck. I encountered it completly randomly while I was getting the items on the route before Celistic Town!^^

OFF-TOPIC: EPIC 100TH POST!^^ YAAY!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    My first shiny was a Swampert I won after beating a friend in a match :)

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    My first was a shiny feebas, I was so excited i evolved as quickly as possible

Years
  • My first shiny ever, in all games was a Caterpie in Silver, level 2.
    My first shiny in Platinum, was a magikarp that I had fished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back