• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    I never CAUGHT a shiny. My first one was traded over from a friend's SS, the red Gyarados. My second I got today from UmbreonsShadow; a shiny Trapinch! I can't wait to get a shiny Flygon (which is my favourite Pokémon)!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Mine was when i was SR'in(Soft Resesting) I got it in a few hundred tries. =D It was a Chimchar.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    My first shiny was a Shiny Golbat in Gold Version. I forget where I was. Must've been either Victory Road, Mt. Silver, or the mountains near Blackthorn.

Years
    first shiny was shiny eevee which became shiny jolteon in regular gold version, then i was givin a shiny larvitar from live_wire on the forum for hg ^^

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Well, my VERY first Shiny, as for everyone who played G/S/C, was the Red Gyarados from Lake of Rage! :D

But my first wild Shiny (means founded with luck) was a Shiny Bidoof encoutered on Route 201 the first time I've played Diamond.
    And I still have it!

Years
    1st shiny was a shiny Mankey in FireRed which became an epic Primape but I didn't realise it's rarity so I didn't think about it when I deleted that save.
    2nd shiny: Spearow in FireRed
    3rd shiny: FEAROW in Diamond (GAH!)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My first shiny wasn't wild. :P
    It was RNG bred and it was a cute little Growlithe. :D

Years
    My first shiny in Pearl was a chained Buizel.
    My first random shiny in Pearl was a Voltorb, which I wasn't very happy to see as I could chain it anyway, and at the time I was hatching eggs for a shiny Chikorita.

Years
    I have only had a shiny on emerald
    no complaints though because it was the basic for flygon. (cant spell the name) flygons my fav poke though :D

Brockoli

The Trainer of 1,000 Truths
    Years
    My first shiny was a poochyeana west of lilycove city. Luckily I was able to catch it before it used roar!

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
    Years
    my first shiny pokemon was shiny arceus and my friend and i decided to try a glicth trade in that way we both have 6 shiny arceus each haha!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My first shiny was both a Zubat and Geodude, which my friend traded me at the time. Neither of us knew what a shiny Pokémon was at the time. My first shiny in Diamond and Pearl was Dialga.

Years
    First shiney I ever found wasn't in DPP.. Fire Red, to be exact. Safari Zone Rhyhorn. I've played with the idea about importing him into DP though and get him evolved to Rhyperior. I dunno if it's been fixed or not since the last time I've played Pokemon though - mostly meaning traded guys generally suck later on.. atleast thats how it was in oldschool Red/Blue.. I'd rather that not happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    In ten years (on and off) of Pokemon gaming, I have never caught or seen a shiny Pokemon.
    (apart from the Red Gyarados in Crystal)

>_<'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Red Gyarados.

First non-Gyarados shiny was the event Pichu from earlier this year. First shiny I actually caught was a Pidgey in HG.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
    My First shiny was a Shiny Poliwag caught in HG i was just looking for a male poliwag and after like 3 females a shiny male showed up and i was Ecstatic

Then in ruby i caught a shiny tentacool,fire red-Delibird, then in diamond i got starly,Shinx,
    and in peral a wurmple :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back