• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your freezer broke, what Ice Type Pokémon would you use to keep food frozen?

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years

I'll also take Rotom-F since, well, it's a freezer for Hagrid's sake! If I were to be more original though then I'd say Piloswine since it's fluffy and big!

I'm seconding Piloswine, because who doesn't want a freezer that can pull a sleigh?

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    Rotom scares me.....I'd rather go with Glaceon! I like eevee and it's evolutions, win right there, and when it isn't keeping my goods cold, it would make a good snuggle buddy, housepet, ice cube maker....

Years
    Articuno. I can have not only a mobile Freezer, but a battle companion of huge strength, a beutiful Pokemon, means of staying cool, free Airplane, and others, but it's a good companion :)

Back