• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Greatest Fear

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I think I'ev seen this type of thread before, but I'll post any ways.

My biggest fear is some one (or a bunch of people) finding out my deepest darkist secrets. . . I don't know what I would do if any one did. . .

I fear other stuff but I won't say them. . .

-L.V.R.P.-

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Like,my Feebas fear bes be to be left alone.^^;;

I just can't stand being alone.WIth no one to talk to.Its creepy.Plus,you kinda feel secure as long as you know somebody else is there.

Another one of my fears are random cats and dogs jumping out of nowhere.If I know that I cat or dog's going to jump out at me I won't really be scared.Tis' when they take me by suprise then I start screaming and wake up the whole neighbourhood.^^;;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I fear my life will suddenly go all rotten and then I'd have no life to live. Also getting killed in a painful way. Ouch, like getting stabbed or dropped from somewhere. I hate clowns too and I dread to see a ghost flying somewhere or just in front of me. That would be so scary and there are times when I think it, my heart starts to beat furiously.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Mari ish deathly afraid of...um, death. I'm not afraid of me dying, but I'm scared for my family, my friends, and everyone else I love. I just can't stand the fact of losing someone, which is also the cause of my fear of being alone. I don't know, I suppose just feel comfortable when I can see them, when they're close to me.

I know, I'm wierd. X3;

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I tis not afraid of dying, is how I'll die, I tis afraid of.. and being alone too... o_o

- KSP

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    im afraid of alot of things. i am REALLY scared by spiders. I'm afraid of my family dying. I am super scared of crossing bridges, especially over water. And I am FREAKED OUT by worms. And I'm afraid that I will never achieve anything in my life, like graduating high school, or getting my own home, or getting a stable job, or getting married. I have went to the doctor and I have phobias for all of these. But I'm sure that if you met me in person that you wouldnt think that I'm scared of any of these things.

Years
    I made a thread about fears. It's long dead though.

I'm afraid of messing up and making a fool out of myself in public. I hate getting teased. And even if I don't see it, I'm sure someone's making fun of me when I make a mistake... ;_; Yes, I am a tad bit paranoid.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [size="-7"]My greatest fear...there's no doubt what that is.

Hurting people. I hate hurting people and I can't stand it. I nearly break down if I think I've hurt someone's feelings. I could never stand being in a fight, because I'd be afraid I'd hurt the person. I don't really care about people hurting me, though...I have a pain tolerance and I don't really mind it when people hurt me.

Man, I'm twisted. Guess that's what 6 years of living behind a glass wall does to you. [/size]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I fear for insects in the house, death, death of my family or friends, being a failure.

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
    Spiders cos I watched a horror movie with spiders and had nightmares taht I was i a room full of spiders all around me and everywhere Brrrrr

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    My three greatest fears are....

My family getting hurt,
    Black widows,
    and... *thinks*
    THe movie the Grudge ><;;

Back