• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hero!?!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Umm..... *Thinks* Well, I can't seem to think of somebody practical, so I will take the humorous route. XD My hero is.... *Drum roll* Whoever invented the internet! XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    probly ethere the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented nintendo, or the guy who invented pokemon X3

or my cat =3

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Definately Robert E. Howard ebcause he is my hero and idol becuase he was just a fantastic writer and over cam many obstacles in his life.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    to me..my heroes are anyone I see that is american...that pretty much covers all.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't have a hero. I have heroes. XD

Those are all my best friends, if it weren't for them, I would have killed myself by now.

*dies*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    All your bestfriends except the Tsu XD

The creators of Google. I saw them on Worlds Most Facinating Persons and They went from neard buddies, I mean chess club buddies, to millionaires who still live in apartments and have 12,000 dollar car or a hundred dollar scooter.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    *Chikorita* said:
    Umm..... *Thinks* Well, I can't seem to think of somebody practical, so I will take the humorous route. XD My hero is.... *Drum roll* Whoever invented the internet! XD
    Wasn't he some dude called T[something] or other? He won some tech prize.

My heroes:

1. That dude
    2. The suffragettes - I'm feminist and also they stuck up for themselves
    3. My parents - you have no idea what they have gone through
    4. Helen Keller - she overcame her difficulties to help others
    5. The people in the Eureka Stockade - see 2 a
    6. Delta Goodrem - she overcame lymphoma, is a great singer, and is a wonderful person

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Forrest Gump ;)

The guy was dumber than a box of rocks, but through simple honesty and morals (and a good pair of legs) he was able to be more successful and have a better life than most people would have in 10 lifetimes.

So what if he isn't real! Go Tom Hanks!

BOO ya!

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Dakota said:
    Forrest Gump ;)

The guy was dumber than a box of rocks, but through simple honesty and morals (and a good pair of legs) he was able to be more successful and have a better life than most people would have in 10 lifetimes.

So what if he isn't real! Go Tom Hanks!

BOO ya!

same here dakota

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Hmm. Mario or my parents...Both of them raised me.XD...Mario's not a physical human, sooo.My Mom and Dad win by default! :D

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'd have to say my mom. Definetely. I haven't treated her with the respect she deserves, not ever. She's put up with me ever since I was wailing my heart out 'till I start chewing her out. I've yelled at her, slammed my door on her, and she has never, ever gotten mad at me. I'll love my mom 'till the day I die.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My hero are my friends~
    They have saved me from many things, and have been with me whenever I needed~

Jess

Banned
    Years
    My heroes are my friends :)
    Both internet & Real Life ones.
    They helped me out a ton throughout life!

Back