• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Your Ideal Journeys Episode

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • So I have been having fun speculating episodes that could happen during Journeys.

With how random each episode can be and the ability to be literally anywhere, there are thousands upon thousands of scenarios that can happen. So in this thread, what kind of episode would you like to see? Obviously there are your obvious ideas, with main characters coming back... Ash winning stuff... ect. But there are far more beyond the average ones. Also it doesn't have to be a full run down.

Because some of these may contain spoilers for upcoming DLC for Pokemon, I want to post some of them in spoilers. With that being said, those in spoiler wraps, be warned that it may reveal DLC Content.

First off:
    Spoiler:

This one is spoiler free:
    At some point, I'd love for Ash to return to the Orange Islands with Goh and of course have a recall to how Ash is the only Champion of the Orange League. They would meet up with Drake form the Orange League and Ash could show him his Dragonite.

Really not sure if anything else could happen. It would just be like a nice call back episode.

Here is another:
    I'd love to see Ash and Goh return to Kurt's home and get some new Apricorn Balls. Especially since they have been used more in the game as of late. This would be a good place for Goh to catch some Slowpoke or other Johto Pokemon. Maybe a call back to Brock catching Pineco.

One more: This is also a spoiler for IoA:
    Spoiler:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hmm, Eevee related:

Go will catch 8 Eevees and evolved them
    Misty will come to Galar and Ash learns she'll got an Vaporeon
    Lana's Sandy will evolve into an Vaporeon
    Ash travels to Sinnoh and takes care of that Jolteon who was abonded by it's evil trainer from Nurse Joy
    Lt. Surge will come back and Ash learns he got an female Jolteon

Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    Leon reappears and has some bonding with his Charizard. Then he gets lost somewhere and his partner helps him out.

Back