• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ideal Team 4 Next Season

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    What's your ideal team 4 the next season?

1. Ash (he's the main chartacter so he defiently ain't leaving)
    2. Misty (i'm just praying she returns)
    3. Tracey (i have a strange feeling he's coming back)
    4. Max (i know he's gonna wanna stay and learn more about new pokemon)

I think May will go back home or travel with Drew or something. And I think Brock will go back to Pewter City.

-Your Thoughts?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I honestly think that May is here to stay. They've given her too much importance and screentime to just take her away. I wouldn't say it's impossible though, for I thought the same thing about Misty....

Anyway... my ideal team:

Ash!
    May!
    [Someone new!]
    Max!

Ash and May I kept because, well, they're basically the main characters now. XD

I could easily see them getting rid of Brock. He doesn't really do anything anymore, he's just dead weight to the team. His family looks like they need some discipline anyway... -_-;;

I would like to see someone new step into the team. It would be nice to have another girl; preferrably Ash's or May's age. It would also be nice if said new person was very unique and interesting. Not boring or bland.

As for Max... I don't see a reason why they should let him go. Sure he annoys some people, but he's there to appeal to the little kids of the audience, and he's there to help define May's character. It would be nice if he got to care for a pokemon this coming season; not catching loads of them, just caring for one or two. =)

Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea... don't get me wrong, Misty's my favorite character, I'd love to see her in action again. But... they keep making these points of showing us how retarded her sisters are at keeping the gym to themselves (ie. the phone conversation in Mt. Moon episode). I just don't see how she could leave them now.

Well... there ya' have it!

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    i think maybe ash has a son:P

Son
    Girlfriend of ashes son
    friend

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ooo... I'd like May to stay (if Mays there...more then likely Drew will be as well! XD ), and I have a feeling that she will... I really would like to see Misty back... Why can't they have 2 females, instead of one female and two males?? ..or two of each!

Ash
    May
    Misty
    Brock

....I have a feeling that Max would tag-a-long as well... ^^;;

Although, it would be cool to see some new characters...but going off of the old characters, theres my choice.
    x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    wow hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ash, misty, may, brock for cooking lol,max oh boy...and someone new...gary ahaha wouldnt that be a surprise...but i really like all of em

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Drew said:
    Why can't they have 2 females, instead of one female and two males?? ..or two of each!

Yeah, I totally agree w/you! It's always just one girl and 2-3 guys... I'd like for once to see the team with a nice balance. Pokemon's always been male dominated in the main cast; a change like that would be a refreshing one.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Idealy....

Ash
    May
    Misty
    Drew
    Brock

That would be an awesome group in my opinion *scampers off to hidey-hole*

Years
  • My team line up for next season is

Ash (He is the main character)
    Misty (She cant be kept at the gym forever)
    May (Can learn alot from Misty)
    Brock (Cant get rid of this guy as he is the cook and makes the show funny)

The show will be alot funnier if Misty returns as she'll be able to drag brock away by the ear just like in earlier seasons :D

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    if misty and may where is the same team be it would be funny to see if they fight over ash

i think the team should be
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    Brock
    (and tracy for a few episodes)

Years
  • 1. Satoshi: Though I may dislike him, he is the show's main character. Therefore, without him, there technically wouldn't even be a show, unless of course he was replaced by a new main character.

2. Haruka: Because if she sticks around, Harley (assuming he isn't written out of the show) does, too.

3. Kenji: He's an interesting character, my favorite to ever be apart of Satoshi-tachi, actually. Naturally, I want to see him come along on Satoshi's next journey.

4. Masato: Another cool character. Also, if Haruka sticks around, he more than likely will, too.

Back