• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I have captured myself a fine Feebas, and hope to evolve it into a Milotic.

Years
  • errrm, I've just been to white forest and remember catching Hoppip, Togepi, Magby so it would be one of them but I can't remember which order I caught them in.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I just caught an Excadrill in a dustcloud in Victory Road. :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • My latest catch was a Lv. 55 Metagross that took me years to find, and decades to catch. I was kind of buffing up my Pokemon at Giant Chasm, and I've already caught Kyurem.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Last catch I made last night that was new was Landorus with a Timer Ball. I no longer have any Unova pokemon to catch because I have caught them all. Other then the 3 that no one can get yet.

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • I just got my 9th Deerling, lol.
    I picked out two, Modest or Adamant. Now I need to choose which nature would be best.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I just caught kyuem with A MODEST NATURE if i spelt the pokemon wrong it the ice dragon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Lexxy, Adamant is best if you plan on evolving it, otherwise Modest. (Personally I would choose Rash if going mixed, which I think is the best option for Permadeerlings...)

On topic, I bred two snivy this morning, and I haven't played since...I'll update this if I catch something in my white. =/

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    An adamant natured Axew(Kibago in Japanese; I like the name Kibago better).

Fed her 10 proteins, and now I need a good place to EV train her attack stat.

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • It's not really a catch but I just obtained my Archen from the Plume fossil. Happiness C:

JooJoobs

Boomin' and Bunkin'
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    My last catch was a 24 Vanillite but my last catch that stayed on my team was a lvl 21 Yamask which I named Ploob. He's a Cofagrigus now :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Newly Caught list: Pansage, Pansage, Panpour, Pansage, and my favorite, Lilligant!

She's Mild too, I'm ecstatic! Her Special attack is 50 at Level 17! o.0 The only downside is that she doesn't have Sleep powder, but I guess that can't be helped.

What should I name her?

Hybird Mess

The Northen Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I haven't caught a pokemon in ages due to breeding and training but if pokemon you got count i got a lileep and areodactl (how ever you spell it) from the twist cave fossil giver :D

Back