• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Years
    Actually now that I think about it, it's hard to remember the last thing I catched since I have just been trading & breeding like crazy since I got wifi again! But I'm pretty sure it was Volcarona! And that was like a looooong time ago.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Um..A level 15 Pansear..Lol. I tend to stay away from the grass, or use repels unless I know that the pokemon I want is in there.. And I dont really like catching Pokemon I know I wont use..seems kinda a waste. So usually I barely ever catch any Pokemon >_<. But every now and then when one piques my interest...In the Pokeball ya go!

PrinceTrase

Make that sacrifice . . .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    Well, its not really a catch, but a definite gain in my party. Accelgor. My new favorite Pokemon. :)

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    An Axew caught with a Heal Ball at near full health..Plus its female <3. I was scared to kill it..So I just threw one and BAM! Just evolved to a Fraxure. Love you Axe the previous Axew and now a Fraxure and soon to be a Haxorus! Lol..

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    latest catch was a lvl. 35 darmanitan zen mode

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    Vaporeon. It was a wonderful catch. Though honestly, I don't know the level. It was quite an average level, but that is fine~ In time they will ferment like the finest of wines, making me drunk with happiness, as all Pokemon I love do~

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My last two catches were epic.

I caught Tornadous with one Quick Ball. And then I caught a shiny Boldore :D

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    I recently caught a Farfetch'd, because I just happened to be in the swarm area, but I didn't know a swarm was going on until after I caught it. XD

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    My last catch was a tynamo im training to become one of the most awesome pokemon ever electross

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    I was exploring around between Gym Badges and stumbled across Mistralton Cave. I didn't know Cobalion was in there, but I found it and caught it; however, it was a bad nature, and I decided I want to wait till post-game to search out legendaries like that, so...I will go back for it later.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sawsbuck, 'cause I like to catch the seasonal deer types. XD

Back