• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your least favorite Pokemon in each generation

Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Generation I: Magikarp
    I mean seriously how many of you wanted to throw your gameboy through the wall when one of this things came on screen...

Generation II: Remoraid/Octillery
    Simply because the transission from fish to octopus made no sense what so ever...

Generation III: Pluse/Minun
    How many versions of Pikachu do we need...

Generation IV: Chatot
    I just really didn't see the point in this one...

Generation V: Not good with the japanese names but its the trash bag pokemon...I mean really?

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • Gen I: Jynx, Way, way too humanoid
    Gen II: Wobbuffet, Pointless and not useful
    Gen III: Slaking, I always found Slaking too ugly for my taste
    Gen IV: Rhyperior, I do not want my Rhydon to become one of these things.
    Gen V: Baruchai, I think this is like an ugly Togepi

The Red Chain

Gen 2 : Qwilfish - Unbelievably forgettable.
    Gen 3 : Ninjask - Pain in the butt, die, die, die.
    Gen 4 : Gastrodon - This thing's cry gives me the creeps. ;;
    Gen 5 : Crimgan - There are no words to describe how pathetic this thing is. >:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Gen 1:

That's right. I never really gave a crap about these back in gen 1. Especially Jynx. I hated it the first time i saw it. I didn't really mind that two of these got an evoultion in gen 4. Actually, i'm going to throw this out there and say that i think Magmortar and Electivire are much cooler than these ;)
    Gen 2:

They are useless, no really, COMPLETELY USELESS! They have terrible stats and only learn one move.
    Gen 3:

I personally think that gen 3 is a heavily underrated generation, but i never gave a crap about luvdisc. Its stats simply aren't very good. It's cute though.

Gen 4:

It's just so mediocre, and ultimatly very forgetable.

Gen 5:

I just don't like his design very much. His stats aren't bad, but not great either :/

Isasapiens

A pine tree...
    Years
  • Generation 1:
    Stop apearring everywhere.

Generation 2:

You.are.annoying.way.too.much.for.me.

Generation 3:
    :/

Generation 4:
    I never liked the Licktung family, anyway...

Generation 5:
    From the plain cute to the ugly. Meh.

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
    Years
  • Gen 1: Voltorb.
    I just don't like voltorb.

Gen 2: Tyrogue.
    UGLY. UGLY.

Gen 3: Cradily.
    Also ugly.

Gen 4: Bastiodon. Also Lucario.
    ugly and dumb.

Gen 5: Meloetta.
    Ughhhh.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Gen I: Zubat.
    Hard to kill if you had a grass starter (Which I did a lot), appeared freaking EVERYWHERE, and low experience for killing it!

Gen II: Quilfish.
    Entirely useless.

Gen III: Gulpin.
    Ugly, useless, bad stats, all around just HORRIBLE.

Gen IV:
    CRESSELIA FOR BEING AN ANNOYING BITC- Kricketot.
    The most worthless of all the beginning bugs. Not even cool or pretty looking.

Gen V: Shinbora.
    Not a lot of experience, plus with magic guard, made it even more of a bother to kill.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • First Gen: Slowpoke(lame)/Drowzee(because of it eating dreams and the episode with the kids thniking they were pokemon)/Zubat(Annoying)/Pikachu(Overused)
    Second Gen: Natu(Stupid)/Dunsparance(Lame)
    Third Gen:Spinda(Stupid, but I like Slaking)
    Fourth Gen: Bidoof Family/Evos of Old Pokemon
    Fifth Gen:Jalroda/Enbouh/Munna family/Woobat Family(They must have been high while thinking of the "New Zubat".Gonna Kill tthe flying Gym leader just because of this)/Tabunne( Again high, but this time "New Chansey")/Sewaddle Family(gonna kill Arty Just because of this, The other Bug is cool.)/Shinpora/Yabakuran Family/Vanipeti Family/Emoga(Just because it looks like Pachirisu yet is not related)/Kabumoro andChobomaki Family/Klink Family/ Furijjio/Maggyo/Baffuron(Hippie Tauros)

Years
  • Generation I--I can't think of any that I actively dislike. There are a few, such as Nidorina, Clefable, Mankey, and Primeape, that I'm not really a fan of, but I don't dislike them.

Generation II--Never liked Teddiursa, Ursaring, Igglybuff, Togetic, or Aipom. Everything else is cool, though.

Generation III--Hated this generation at first, but the Pokemon have grown on me (still not as good as I or II, though, IMO). I'll say Wurmple, Whismur, Nosepass, and Swalot.

Generation IV--Ugh. I had trouble forming a team I could tolerate looking at when I played through this. By far the worst ones are the additions to previous evolutionary lines--a few (such as Glaceon and Mantyke) are cool. The others (most specifically Mime Jr., Budew, Tangrowth, Electivire, Lickilicky, Probopass, and Magmortar) are terrible. Also, Lopunny and Buneary are probably my two least favorite Pokemon ever (although I haven't checked out Generation V yet--there's probably some horrid stuff in there, too).

I'm definitely slanted towards the older generations. ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Least favorites from each generation?

Gen 1: Pikachu, starting in Gen 3 though. He's used too much in promotions and such, gets his own item, and he's not even that good.
    Gen 2: Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby, but especially Smoochum. I don't like any of their families, either, but these things are particularly ugly.
    Gen 3: Feebas and Milotic. First, they're just a clone of Magikarp. Second, they're IMPOSSIBLE to find. Finally, if you don't get one with a +Sp. Attack nature (I think) it's essentially impossible to evolve it.
    Gen 4: Infernape, Infernape, Infernape. I will always hate this little jerk. I hate the design, I don't care for his moveset, and I despise the fact that he's basically Blaiziken Round 2. At least Emboar switched the stats around. I actually hate this whole lineage.
    Gen 5: Mijumaru, Panpour, and Hiyakkie. Mijumaru because it's basically Piplup with clown makeup, and how everyone is going "Oh, it's so cute and precious! I'm picking it because of how weak and adorable it looks!" and I just don't like the water monkey family.

CrazyJake265

The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Generation I: Zubat. Just the most annoying pokemon i have ever met.

Generation II: Heracross. I have literally only got this pokemon just to fill the pokedex. I dont know if anyone else has found a use with this pokemon, or if this is only me.

Generation III: Nosepass. Same as Heracross. Just allot of pokemon that are better than this.

Generation IV: Probopass. When did people think "Hmm.. Nosepass could do with a pointless evolution..." WHY?!

Generation V: Haven't played the game or watched the anime so I cant really say.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
  • Gen 1: Zubat. It's in EVERY SINGLE CAVE...the sight of them annoys me.

Gen 2: Hoppip. I admit it's cute, but its so....

Gen 3: Slakoth. It just sits there...and does like...nothing.

Gen 4: Bronzor. It's just....eeh.

Gen 5: Dasutodasu. Ugly, enough said.

Fire_Floatzel

What's 3000 X 3 + 1?
    Years
  • Gen I -

When I first saw this thing, I screamed. I also hate its cry. I also dislike Jynx

Gen II -

I am not going to start on how useless this thing is.

Gen III -

My least favorite Pokemon thanks to what happened in the Battle Tower. Its also ugly and useless.

Gen IV -

It looks like Tinky Winky and Tinky Winky is my least favorite Tellytubby. My neighbor said he had one of these thing and I started complaining about how ugly it was. I have a lot more gen IV Pokemon I dislike, but I am not going to list them.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • hmmm *thinks*

gen 1-

i just think its a big ugly fat dragon. dragonair should evolve into something more beautiful and elegant.

gen 2-

its a spider....need a say more....ewwwww

gen 3-

such a pain to catch and seems like a good pokemon until u catch it and it sucks u.u

gen 4-

i really dont think i need to say anything about this pokemon

gen 5-

a cheap rip off of muk and looks like garbage

Years
  • Gen I - Zubat/Magikarp
    Gen II - Dunsparce
    Gen III - Zigzagoon
    Gen IV - Rotom
    Gen V - Yabukuron/Dasutodasu

The first three I dislike either because I see them too often, or because of their uselessness. The other two I dislike because of what they're based upon: household appliances (besides Rotom's normal form) and a garbage bag...

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Gen 1-
    =>

All they did was spam their overpowered hyper fang attack and rip through my team.

Gen 2-
    =>

What was even the point of these things? They have no offense whatsoever not to mention a terrible movepool and an over used typing. I really despise these two.

Gen 3-

Picking a least favorite from the almighty 3rd generation isn't easy but I have to go with Luvdisc because it's a really boring Pokemon and of course it has terrible stats across the board except for speed.

Gen 4-
    =>

Kricketot and Kricketune are probably two of the most annoying Pokemon I've ever come across. First off, Kricketot spams Bide at the beginning of the game and knocks out my one of the Pokemon I'm trying to level up and Kricketune has a horrible design, an annoying cry and I hate not being able to run from it when I'm training slower Pokemon. I can go on for days about why I hate these two.

Gen 5-(If you open this you will be very disturbed)
    Spoiler:

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Gen I: Jynx and Mr. Mime. 'nuff said.

Gen II: Granbull, looks like someone caught Barney and put him in the daycare center with a snubbull. And also Sudowoodo. It's a hotdog-shaped rock tree

Gen III: Slaking, its pre evos' are fine, but why ruin them with this ugly fat gorilla? ._.'

Gen IV: Mime Jr.- it brought Mr. Mime into Sinnoh and ruined its near perfectness.

Gen V: Oh gosh, where to start :/ Hihidaruma- as if we needed another frikin ape thing. And emboar or whatever. 3 generations of fire/fighting final fire evos. XU

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Gen 1 - Jynx. Ugly mofo and hated waiting 30 minutes for its cry to end. Also, Rattata, especially during a new game, which usually went tailwhip tailwhip tailwhip tailwhip JESUS CHRIST, GIVE UP AND DIE ALREADY
    Gen 2 - Smoochum. DIAF
    Gen 3 - the Regi trio and Luvdisc, who tops the categories for least original concept, name, and effort
    Gen 4 - haven't played enough to know
    Gen 5 - haven't played a single game but I already hate Dasutodasu. Looks like a rotting pile of vomited candy.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Gen.1- gyrados. Just so uuhhish.
    gen.2- miltank
    gen.3-mudkip{i know, it's unusual, but i don't like him}
    gen.4-cranidos
    gen.5-have'nt played

Back