• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your most embarrasing moment on pokemon

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I rhink mine is when May gives you a taste of what a trainer is like and I had a Lv.9 almost Lv.10 Treeko and she had her Lv.5 Torchic and beat me!

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    yellow: losing to the first elite four member with a level 81 pikachu in my party

silver: not catching the golden garados(i almost tossed my gb out of the window with anger when i found out i saved!)

sapphire: non yet, only one small thing, accidentally killing chimecho on mount pyre when i found it, but i found another one, a female that time

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, that's easy (though you're all gonna laugh ^^; ) I started playing pokemon quite recently, so my first game EVER was FireRed version. I was at the tower, making my way through all the ghosts and psychos (I know they're psychics, but... meh :p ) when I came across a ghastly which was bluish and had little stars all around him. O_o Oh, dear! I didn't know shinies existed back then and I got freaked out, and I'm not sure if I ran or just fainted it, but I was glad when the fight was over ^^; And the ONLY other shinie I ever found again was an oddish... and I don't even like them ^^;

Trainer_SILVER

trainer of doom
    Years
    My friend gave me his strongest pokemon (including my own) and i killed them when the game shut off by itself!!!!(but I managed to save a lv 100 Swampert by trading it to XD)

Last edited:

FinalTreecko781

Protecter of Mother Earth
    Years
    mine was probably in fire red.I was in the ship and i thought you couldn't
    heal in your room(you know, in gold and silver the ship takes off) and like 5 of my pokemon were fainted and then i fianaly(spelling please)beat the last trainer when i find out that you can go to your room and rest and still beat the trainers.and then fate turned against me and well, then i found out that the ship only comes once.i was so pissed off.:'(

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    S[u]perS[o]nic said:
    I dont think this counts...but when i was on holiday in France i decided to buy pokemon Saphire and guess what....it was in FRENCH ROFL

lol that just sucks...

hmm, i wouldn't say embarassing for me, just for the first dude on the E4 (in ruby)... for some reason he kept switching his pokemon so i couldn't make an attack... battle went on for almost an hour >:(

PsychoSpyro

Starter Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    My most embarrasing moment was when a friend of mine's little brother asked me to clone his crystal Blastois on Gold version and I accidentally reversed the process and deleted it instead. I tried to turn the game off but it didn't work. :(

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    My most embarrasing moment is when I almost lost to Wallace of the E4 when other times I pwn him he even killed my LV 90+ Rayquaza. Luckily noone seen it.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Well... a long long time ago, when pokemon was all very new, I'd gotten my Yellow version. I went all the way to the elite four, and when I got to lance I saw his Dragonite. I thought, wow, I want that! so I threw my masterball at it, assured it would be mine. And then, it got kicked away, saying something about "you can't catch someone elses pokemon!" or something. I beat him, and then I saved stupidly.... so I lost my masterball :(
    gaah.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    well my most embarrising moment was when i was playing my pokemon saphire game when i was walking to odale town and versed a shiny poochyena,i asked my cousin to catch it for me because he was good with the attacks and there damage so he new what damage he would do,i walk into my room for a second to get a cable cuz i wanted to trade it for his other shiny pokemon then i walked out and i said did you catch it?and he said yep,i look at the game and i said where's my shiny?and he said he killed it then i screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!then the neighbors were looking out there windows looking at me(my window was open at that spot).

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    mine was.....on silver,....I accidently used my master ball on a pidgey,...so when I got to Lugia,.....I sat there for hours trying to catch it,failing cuz I either killed it,or it killed my poke'mon........that's all....

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
    when I loss the battle against my friends.even though Blaziken was at lv 100 and his was at lv 99,each ove us had between 1-4 hp leaft and who ever wins get to have there opponents Groundon or Kyogre.I gave him my Groundon and from that day on I've been wondering if he is training him well or not.For his Crystal game i gave him my Celebi and he released it all because my *** has a cute lil celebi and he doesn't.All he had to do was to tell me to copy Celebi and give him the real one,lucky thin I made a copy of it the moment he asked for it.Oh and I won't forget the time he erased my cute lil' Blaze(Blaziken) just so his *** could could keep on wining every battle,lucky me i gots a lv 100 Swellow,Latias,Beautifly,Milotic,Herocross, n Chimecho at lv 80 so he'll get a rude awakening when we challenge each other to a Battle(Duel).

Last edited:

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    I saved before fighting the 2nd elite four. So when i moved on to him I used thunder, it missed and I got knocked out. I restarted only for it to happen again... this went on for half an hour.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    finally getting my golbat to love me and evolve, didn't save, 1 hit away from fainting a pokemon and evolving mine, used an attack that helps the foe but confuses them, but got pwned at their next hit

Omnicron

Game Critic
    Years
    My most embarrasing momment in the pokemon series was in Sapphire version. It was a painful momment. I ran into a shiny wobuffet in the SAFARI ZONE. Outside of there, i would have caught any shiny pokemon, i had about 42 ulta balls with me, amounst other balls, but the safari zone! it fled as soon as i tried to creep closer to it! it took me a while to get over it...

Another one was really bad... My friend had sapphire for almost two months, and i had only had it for a week. We had both beaten the elite four, and both had seen latias at some point. We were having a race to track down the pokemon, and i seemed to be winning - i had a perfect method of catching it. Cause mauville has a large cross road, i used that as an entry point. Because it could only move one route at a time, i moved along the routes in a pattern until it was on my route. I had seen it about 50 times, each time getting close to catching it. It was on 1 HP because of a false swipe pokemon, and it seemed i would catch it before my friend... He was over at my house on my BIRTHDAY, and we were playing our games together. He ran into it, (it was on green health mind you) threw an ultra ball at it, and caught it! right in front of me!
    i caught it the next day though. But he still beat me. I had only had the game for about two weeks at that point, and him two months. When i told my fellow poke fans at school about it once i caught it, they said "so? christian (my friend) already did it!"

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    I think my most embarrasing moment was when I traded legendaries and rare pokémon for weak pokémons because i didn't like them O_o. That was on blue i guess.

Didn't knew the legendaries were really rare pokémons. xD

Back