• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most embarrassing moment ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, this one time, I went to my friends house to swim, and I had my phone n my bathing suit pocket. I jumped in and swam. About 5 minutes later, I remembered it was in my pocket, and I was like: "Oh CRAP! >_<"
    It really sucked...XD

If I think of any other embarrassing moments, I'll post here. ;)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I did something like that Wind~ I was at the beach, and I had a whole Yu-Gi-Oh deck in my pocket, with the 3 god cards and then I swam in WITH them IN my pocket, and I came out and I was like....NOOOO! And my friend was laughing at me!

This was a while ago, when I liked Yu-Gi-Oh

Years
  • I did almost the same as wind did, but it was at the beach in DR, and I had my phone in my pocket, and I went in the water, then when I got out about 30 minutes later and went back to the hotel, I noticed it wasn't working anymore.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Yes, People get very forgetful, xD
    But a phone could cost a lot, If you damaged it or wetted it.

Oh well, x]
    I've got another embarrasing moment, (I've got a few I'd liked to say)
    Ok, Just to tell you now I'm a cool kid at school.
    I was picking on this tiny kid at my school, I was saying random stuff about him can't shoot
    the hoop at basketball. I always pick on that kid, But one day everything just went random,
    I was very gassy on that day, I was picking on him and pushing him around, And then he said
    "big brother come please" and then his big brother poked me in the stomach, and I farted really loud like an
    earthquake ... and my friends heard but luckily one of them farted aswell and we all laughed at eachother,
    xD

A bit embarrassing and somehow funny, xD

Hope you lol'ed hard..

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lawl that was kind of random..
    Well I remember another embarrassing moment. I was singing part of a song to my friend, and I was really flat and it sounded horrible. He was like, I'm sure the real one sounds good.. =P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I was in a play, and it was a remake of The 3 Little Pigs. and I was the 1st Pig, and when the Wolf said "I will blow your house down" and I had to get up and run out the house, my costume got caught on the house and I was running around with it caught on my costume! And EVERYONE started laughing at me, because I looked like an idiot! That was one of the most embarrassing thing I have EVER done!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lawl...
    I remember in Theatre Sports, I made a joke and no-one got it. I was like, 'that was the joke' but only one guy got it....
    It was horrible...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • haha, I make lots of jokes and do one of those I-Am-Laughing-By-Myself jokes!

I just remembered a few years back, I hid my best friends phone, and it was an expensive one. And then a few hours later I forgot I hid it and started to help him look for it! And then I was like....Oh yea....right!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Gosh, I was just thinking of mine and realized that it's just one of those things in life.

Well I was at Costco one time (and this may be a reason I dont like that place) and let's just say I thought it was my mom and sister who were right next to me.
    Worst of all, my face had chocolate all over it X_X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back