• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your most favorite and most memorable towns/cities in R/B/Y and G/S/C...

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I'd have to say Celadon, don't remember why, Saffron, because of the train, and Lavender because it was small compact, and had ghosts, even though i hate 'em.

Smooth_Crystal

Poke Master Yall!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2007
    Goldenrod City because its so huge and big and theres so much things there liek the massive mart, train, radio tower and the national park..... best city in the 2nd generation!

Years
    In Kanto, my favourite town/city is probably Saffron City... because it has one of the most fun "dungeons" in the game - Silph Co.. I always look forward to that part of the game. My second-favourite town/city is Cinnabar Island... for about the same reasons. I enjoy playing through the Pokemon Mansion almost as much as Silph Co.

In Johto, it would have to be Mahogany Town. For some odd reason, my starter (Cyndaquil) always evolves into its final form down in the Team Rocket hideout. It's like some kind of tradition or something...

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    My town would have to be Cerulean city for the kanto one and the johto one is Olivine city because of the light house and in crystal the battle tower.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I liked the bigger cities (Celadon and Goldenrod) for some reason...

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
    I love Cerulean City because being that Misty lives there, it reminds me of the original Pokemon series episodes I started watching 10 years ago. Lavendar Town(the ghost city?) is neat too, because it is kind of hazy and strange.

Olivine is pretty neat for the same reason as was mentioned above...the lighthouse. I also like Mahogany Town because it seems quaint and peaceful.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    Saffron city, that one city with the grass gym, pallet town, goldenrod city, and blackthorn city are all my most memorized cities. i especially remember saffron because its like, the center of kanto. the grass gym city because it was the first town that had the super mart. pallet town because its the starting town, goldenrod because i could never beat the gym leader there, and because of the radio tower and the big mart, and blackthorn because it had that awesome cave above the gym.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like celadon cause it's huge and it has the giant pokemart!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Goldenrod, Blackthorn ( i didnt spend much time there i just liked it for some reason), ... ah to hell with it i liked all towns in GSC

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Oohh! X3 I love these topics, sweetie. =3

The memorable town in Red/Blue/Yellow/Green was Pallet Town. The music was catchy and peacefull, and that's where I met my home boy Pikachu. ^0^

My favorite town in Gold/Silver/Crystal is Goldenrod City. =3 It was so big and awesome. =3 Also Whitney lives there. x3

My favorite town in Ice is Azure town for the Jeremy and Whitney live there. They are a cute couple. Plus its icy! =3 XD

Back