• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Most Weird Hair?

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Title says it all, what is your most weirdest hair design, colour, etc. Just give yourself a post! :)​
    Note: This EXCLUDES wigs. Or anything fake applied to ones head. Excluding squirrels.

Myself, my most weird/retro hair must be right now, red w/ silver streak'd randomly into the red. x)

.__________________.
    |THIS POST HAS BEEN|
    Brought to you by...
    random, inc. [x]

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My hair is usually brown and shoulder-length-ish. It started to get too long over the summer, so I had to get it cut. I ended up with this weird hairstyle that curled straight up at the bottom o-O;; I borrowed my friend's hair straightener and was able to make it a little better though. Now it curves toward my face and curves slightly out at the back.

Yeah. That wasn't exactly the weirdest hairstyle ever, but it looked weird on me and I hated it. >:|

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I like to keep my hair like basically buzzed cuase when it gets long, it get curly. When it gets curly, it doesn't grow down, it gows up so it look alsmost like a weird afro. So after it gets about an inch long I cut it.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think it was when I was about 9 and I had this really wierd fringe cut to my eyes and there was this dodgy streak which you can always see in photos and it gets into my eye. Also I had a bowl haircut when I was young but it looked cute.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Back in the 6th grade I used to bring crayola markers to school and color my hair and nails (I disliked using nailpolish). When I came home, my mom said that she'd let me dye my hair green if I wanted to do so bad. I of course didn't want permanent dye so I did the markers.
    Other than that, there were a few times where I let my mom mess up my hair. She wanted me to have a nice "hairdo". IMO it was more of a bird's nest.
    I just have highlights in my hair now, nothing special.

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    I had a bright red color for a few weeks, it was awesome.

I am planning to get it dyed Cyan.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I haven't had one but my friend had like spikes in her hair and and "A" shaved in the back of her head. I dunno if she was drunk or not... XD

- KSP

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I have everytime my hairs very long(like girls).

Last summer i had very short hairs and when the school began everyone was looking me like I am a monster...

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I didn't ever have weird hair. But I dyed my hair blonde and thats it. And I also get forced to cut my hair every 2 months. O_o

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I cut my hair so short people mistake me for a boy... but I hate long hair cause it gets in my eyes.

~HR

Back