• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Nicknames in Real life, what are they?

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    My name is Kierston but some of my friends call me KierSTUN or QUEERston but they do it just for a joke. Other than that, all my friends call me by my name "Kierston". My grandparents call me "Smear". And on occasion some little kids will call me "Kerry". But mostly people call me "Kierston".

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I get called;

Drakorn
    Drak
    Drakky
    Drakki

on forums

Jay
    Jaydee
    JD

From my family and college friends.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    mines Speedy Gonzalez or Zoom Zoom becuz i used 2 be slow at running but then i got faster and now im faster than anyone else i kno

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I have a tendency to say Zeku because nobody remembers my real name where I am. :D

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I get called Taj by my best friend. And JJ because she knows it annoys me. >.>

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Let's see...I have several that people in real life call me. They've changed as I've moved from one place to another. DragonFly was my first, since I love dragons. SilverWing is another (people would just walk past me in the halls and serious say 'Hey Silver' for short XD) And of course, my name being Shayla, people call me Shay all the time.

Lash

Years
    Oh god, the nicknames I have XD

Pat- Real life name is Patrick, so.. :K
    Pattyman- Self Explanatory
    Patricia- No explanation needed.
    LP-at- Favorite band is Linkin Park XD
    Patrick's Chemical Romance- MCR :K
    Madina Pat- Do I even have to bother explaining?
    Barlah-
    Malinda-
    Not going into those last two XD

Back