• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Buddeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Puck this, I go for miltank, If I am thursty or tired I can drink some milk for free and I mean, come on, a rolling cow?
    I could make money out of that!(miltank has rollout)

miltank is just awesome anyway

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Gah prolly a Duskull... Or a Slokoth... Maybe a Teddiursa... I don't know its an awfully good question but probably in the end I would settle on Ditto, Its like living silly putty who can turn into things, can you imagine the gags and tricks you can do with this little thing? It would be freakin awesome!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would either have Pikachu,Riolu or Piplup.
    But im going to go with....Pikachu! (cuz he's my all time favorite pokemon)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Probably Charmander or Growlithe... Problem is, I'd want all my favourite Pokemon to evolve, and I'd definitely rather have Charizard or Arcanine instead! Not that they'd really fit on my shoulder too comfortably...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Fully evolved pokemon: Garchomp. Yeah, it pwns like hell.
    Unevolved: Absol. It's really cool. That's why. xD;

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I would only not evolve my buddy Pokemon if s/he didn't want to evolve. I'd totally want a Wigglytuff around, because the fact is that it is my favourite, and I just wouldn't want my Pokemon to be unevolved all the time. I mean, if I had a Jigglypuff and it didn't want to evolve, then fine, but not every Pokemon is like Ash's Pikachu in that it wouldn't want to evolve. My Jigglypuff might want to evolve, and to be honest I'd want it to evolve.

If, however, I have to choose a Pokemon never to evolve... Then I guess it would by Jigglypuff or Growlithe.

... I used the word 'evolve' way too many times in that post. XD

xX

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    definitely a scizor or a shiny umbreon... both are cool.

unevolved? trecko or torchik. i would say absol but idk

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Arceus!!!

I would have something small, like Pikachu, or Vuplix. A Shinx maybe? Hm.. I choose Pichu!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Imma go with Misdreavus on this one, just because of all the help he's been on my team and the fact that him and his evolved form are both GORGEOUS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back