• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Shiny Tentacool.

I was just surfing as usual one day, and a bunch of Tentacool's kept appearing. It just so happens that one of them was shiny. Yay for me. Lol.

Years
    My rarest pokemon are only the legendary pokemon you can get on fire red ( not including the one u need a special ticket to get) but almost all of the are on Lv.100 i wish i could find a shiny one but im not lucky enough

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    Deoxys is SO HARD TO CATCH. Never mind to find.
    And yes, I caught him. He's my rarest.

[I love his battle music it's sooooo cool.]

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    My friend cought a golden tangela one time. Made me so jelous, and he refused to trade, even though Tangela was my favorite and he didn't even like it.

I cant remember if I hade any good rares.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    At first I caught a golden bellsprout on gold then a shiny gulpin (now swalot) on ruby and a shiny eevee on firered Whats a Pokerus???

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    :knockedou I have a deoxys on leaf green so..........i have a rare pokemon plus i have a Mew on emerald tose are my best.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    my crystal onix(its a glitch in my game, the clolor is blue so i call it a crystal onix)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    well my rarest encounter was a shiney chansey the only chansey to escape my grasp, along with thousands of others. the rarest i have currently after restarting lg last night is my lvl 20 nidoqueen

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
    Zapdos. Just a normal...Zapdos. :(

I needed a decent electric pokemon, since I didn't catch a Pikachu and I evolved Eevee to Vaporeon.

I've never, ever seen a shiny pokemon (and I had Gold before it's UK release, and Ruby before it's UK release). Not even in a ROM. Unless I saw one an never noticed. I would have noticed, right? (¬_¬)

Yes, I'm sure I would have. I never hear any stories about shiny pokemon being accidentally KO'd. I tend to KO pokemon I want to catch by accident. <_<

Kazyx

H(u)Gs & (ki)SSes for everyone
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    My rarest Pokemon I have in Fire Red would probably be my Mewtwo. No, not a shiny Mewtwo, just your everyday normal Mewtwo. Oh, and Zapdos, another regular Pokemon. Actually, I've almost never seen a shiny, except for that Gyarados in Silver and a Sunkern, also in Silver.

Back