• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real-life Team

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
    Well, I wouldn't have to many pokemon in the house, since they are quit dangerous, maybe big, could burn the house down *coughcharmandercough* and stuff like that.

I would take Sneasel since it's my favorite. Not to big, doesn't burn anything, can make some 'though guys' wet their pants by showing it's claws, etc...Yep, him for sure.

Misdreavus would be in it aswell. He can float through walls and stuff. Handy and I like him :)

Flareon is one of my favorites aswell, is quit warm, strong and usefull. Fire is ALWAYS usefull. Plus he doesn't burn the house down without using a fire attack.

Altaria. He's my favorite flying pokemon. Never thought I'd ever say this, but this pokemon is cute. *shrugs* Pokemon cute? Oh well, seems like the world is coming to an end.

I don't really know for the rest maybe a water pokemon to surf on and douse the fire incase Flareon gets mad. Or a Psychic pokemon to read other people's mind. Oh well, it's not like it's ever going to happen. But 'twould be kewl :)

Back