• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I'm not sure if you have time for this, but could you do me a favor and show me a lumineon, octillery, and dusclops so I can complete my Sinnoh Dex? I would appreciate it SO much!
    Please let me know if you have time for a trade-trade back. I can get on wifi at any time and do that :D

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    well i dont have any shinies but i am breeding my charizard,flareon and blastoise i also have a few above lvl 50's

Sorry, but I'm not interested.

Thanks, when you wanna trade then?

I'll need you FC first.

I'm not sure if you have time for this, but could you do me a favor and show me a lumineon, octillery, and dusclops so I can complete my Sinnoh Dex? I would appreciate it SO much!
    Please let me know if you have time for a trade-trade back. I can get on wifi at any time and do that :D

Sorry but I don't help people with completing the Dex. But I can point you in the right direction. You can find trainers with the pokemon you're looking for. Octillery on Route 220, Lumineon on Route 223, and Ducslops on Route 216.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Oh, not at all, I don't mind, sorry didn't get to the sooner, shopping on ebay!!
    Let me register you and I'll meet you there if you want to trade now??

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Oh, not at all, I don't mind, sorry didn't get to the sooner, shopping on ebay!!
    Let me register you and I'll meet you there if you want to trade now??

It's your US PL FC you're going to use, right?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Another trade, you always have good pokemon
    ill trade you for these
    DITTO Lv.29 UT
    TOGEPI M Lv.18 UT (Impish)
    TREECKO M Lv.1 UT (Serious)
    TOTODILE M Lv.1 UT (Adamant)
    CHIMCHAR M Lv.1 UT (Jolly)
    STARAVIA M Lv.19 UT (Modest)
    Check My Thread

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Another trade, you always have good pokemon
    ill trade you for these
    DITTO Lv.29 UT
    TOGEPI M Lv.18 UT (Impish)
    TREECKO M Lv.1 UT (Serious)
    TOTODILE M Lv.1 UT (Adamant)
    CHIMCHAR M Lv.1 UT (Jolly)
    STARAVIA M Lv.19 UT (Modest)
    Check My Thread

Sure, but I have to fet to you tomorrow. Which Ditto do you want? I'll take anything you can give. I like you thread too. ^^

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Sure, but I have to fet to you tomorrow. Which Ditto do you want? I'll take anything you can give. I like you thread too. ^^

either ditto, it doesnt matter
    do you have anything in mind(Starters, legendaries, etc)
    or should i just give you filler Pokemon(random shinies)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    either ditto, it doesnt matter
    do you have anything in mind(Starters, legendaries, etc)
    or should i just give you filler Pokemon(random shinies)

Your Shiny Hasty Pichu I'm really interested in. The rest can just be whatever pokemon you want to send over.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
    Hey Twistedpuupy. ^^ Do ya feel up to trading with me again? There are three Pokemon I'm still missing Legendary wise.
    Entei
    Suicune
    Ho-oh
    You don't have to trade me all three, even one of them would be great! ^^ Tell me what you would like if you want to trade. :] I also don't mind what kind they are, just as long as they are the species I'm after. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back