• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
Years
  • Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Torterra (moves Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock) for a Phione Egg? Or maybe a Modest Treecko UT Lv 1 w/ Energy Ball and Leaf Storm?

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Torterra (moves Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock) for a Phione Egg? Or maybe a Modest Treecko UT Lv 1 w/ Energy Ball and Leaf Storm?

I'll take a Phione Egg for it.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Can I have yer Quiet Bulbasaur ? Legit Shiny Cherrim or Starmie UT iff you want .
    Also they can have a shard hold if ya wanna that !

FC (new due to DSi ) : 3695 9356 1602 Pokemon Platinum Name : Seco
    Ill VM you

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Can I have yer Quiet Bulbasaur ? Legit Shiny Cherrim or Starmie UT iff you want .
    Also they can have a shard hold if ya wanna that !

FC (new due to DSi ) : 3695 9356 1602 Pokemon Platinum Name : Seco
    Ill VM you

Is the Starmie a Shiny too?

Alright. Well the Phione egg isn't an egg anymore, I thought I'd hatch it for you. I hope that it's not a problem.

Eh, I would've liked it to stay as an egg, but I'll still take it.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Sure both are Shiny !
    B-day present from my friend ! He told me to do whatever with him ! :D HAHAHA :D
    kay wanna trade

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    hey im looking for a tododile, dont care if its shiny. can you help please?

I have a regular Lv.1 Totodile you can have for free, but you can get a shiny Tododile plus one other pokemon for free tomorrow on ~RNC~'s thread when she does her giveaway, if you wanna wait until then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back