• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Relationship Status Is...

Your Relationship Status Is...

• Taken and loving it.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Taken and eh...

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Single and loving life.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Single and crushing.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Single and getting bored of it.

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Single and crushing on practically everyone XD

But this guy that is the lead character in a play my sister is a minor character in likes me and has asked for me a couple times, like why am I not at practice. He's met me once, got all shy and stuff, and now he's asking for me again. I'm coming to the play all three nights, once to work backstage, once to usher, and once to watch, so I'll see him.

Hopefully, he'll ask me out <33

But online, I'm taken. I think they're two totally different things, like you should def be able to ask a girl/guy out while you're taken online. Because if you don't think that's right, it's kind of taking away your life. *shrug*

So...*skips away in happy bliss*

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Single. Wouldn't say i'm "loving" life, but then I don't hate being single either. Nor do I have a crush on anyone, so it was the only option left to choose.

*ArceusKing*

Banned
    Years
    My relationship status is that I'm single and about to get crushed by a semi-truck because this girl I like has about 5 or 6 crushes on her and I hate about most of them because they're way to young for her.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Single and complicated. I've had 4 girlfriends before, but I never honestly liked them, it was more or less for social status (Wow, looking back I realize just how cruel that was. x_x)

But right now I feel like I'm 13 again with all these rabid hormones. >_> I get depressed, next day I'm cheery, depressed again the day after. Everyone in my town is boring and dull, yet I still have a need for a girl in my life. Even if I did find someone, I'm really shy and quiet and it would take a little while before I build up enough confidence to ask her out. =/ But eh, I guess fate will eventually do something good for once in the years to come. You can always hope, right?

</just pretty much spilled out his feelings to the entire internetz. :P>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm single and getting bored of it (but no desperate). It was nice at first, but all my friends are hooking up, leaving me no one to chill with. Having a GF would pretty much guarantee me having a person to hang out with or talk to at all times.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Single and crushing. While bored. I have a crush on a guy two and a half years older than me, a kid who I hate sometimes, and itty bitty crushes/interests in more guys who don't know I exist. Hoofrickenrahh. It makes me sad not only outside, but inside. XDDD

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Single and loving it. Its not bad, I hang with my guy friends and that fills.

Back