• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your scariest movie!

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
    Years
    Paranormal Activity is like, the scariest movie of all time. Seriously.
    Qft imo. I couldn't sleep comfortably for MONTHS! XD Imagine if I had seen the second which people say is scarier! O.o

To me, there is a difference between a scary movie and a horror movie. Scary is human being dressed up in a costume trying to kill people, i.e. Scream, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th. Even movies with a lot of gore and blood aren't scary, just gross. Demons and possessions is true horror to me!

Juleigh

I don't know?
    Years
    Ringu is one of the most horrific films eveeeeer. Wished I'd never watched it. It gave me nightmares for weeks :(

When I was younger anything with zombies used to scare the living daylights out of me, dunno why cause they are like the most comical horror characters haha.

But yeah, Ringu is evil. Evil.

I saw Ringu I & II ! I've never met anyone who has seen them

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    The fu--ing Grudge. I saw it once when I was ten, and still have nightmares four years later. I have never watched it again after that, and will never watch the sequels.

Oh, and IT. Pennywise the Dancing Clown!

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I don't know the name of the movie, but it's a 1970s movie. I saw it when I was about 6 and it had a king and he was living in a kingdom and he had a party and all of his party-goers became possessed and killed him and took over the kingdom. It was really creepy. That was probably the scariest movie that I can remember.

Back