• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen your secret base

blazeblade

blazer
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    This is the place to talk about secrets bases and where yours is. i'm checking out all of them but i have high hopes for that place near metor falls. you can make a whole neighboorhood there!

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    I'm something of a nomand, so my secret bases keep changing. Like The Skateboard Kid, I've occupied the tree near new Mauville: I've also taken the places near waterfalls etc. on the way up to Fortree, the tree on the island on the Fallarbour to Meteor falls road, some places on the route from Fortree to Lilycove. And the cave on the small island before Shoal Cave.

I tend to go for deserted places, of, at least, places where the other characters in the game can't see me going in or out. I also like being near water- I'm not obsessed with water pokemon so am not sure why. I've found that some secret bases are bigger than others: I go for ones with the biggest floor space, sometimes with those little rooms coming off the main one.

What I do find irritating is that boards used to cover holes in the floor are counted as decorative items, and are counted amongst the total number of items you can put out. Seems a bit unfair, as boards aren't decorative

blazeblade

blazer
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    found one

theres this one near registeels cave. you can make a garden have your own private lake and if you opened the cave a bomb shelter! plus the base is averged size so it will fill up nicely. and i have to only go a short way to get to lilycove for supplies, decrations and the cruise ship. plus its private nobody will see you go in.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Well, i have 2 desks in some cave, on one are Gulpin, Duskull and Treecko, and on other, a big Wailmer.

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    Mine is at that route where theres a Regi cave above you and a berry patch right outside it,not to mention the pond,its where you catch linoones and tropiuses,Its my fav place for secret bases cause i have my own garden just outside...I have the red tent...

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Shuko said:
    Meh. I never got into secret bases because whenever I made one it was in some kind of secluded location, and I kept forgetting where I'd put it, lol. I might be more into it if I could fly to my base. :P
    Shuko, :D you know you could put it in a secluded location, and if you forget see the boy is Mossdeep City he can locate it for you!

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    PokemonMstrSpiro said:
    Shuko, :D you know you could put it in a secluded location, and if you forget see the boy is Mossdeep City he can locate it for you!

Yeah, I knew there was one somewhere, but I always forgot where/who he was, lol! I'm the worst when it comes to (physical) directions. I get lost all the time, too. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    My family is starting a "town" of secret bases at the cave collection near Rustboro, where you find the Kelpsy berries. Every one of our Pokemon R/S/E games have a Secret Base there, except for my little brother...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    blazeblade said:
    theres this one near registeels cave. you can make a garden have your own private lake and if you opened the cave a bomb shelter! plus the base is averged size so it will fill up nicely. and i have to only go a short way to get to lilycove for supplies, decrations and the cruise ship. plus its private nobody will see you go in.
    How did you make a garden??? Where is it?

Oh and you can make more then one base?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    KaneFan said:
    How did you make a garden??? Where is it?

Oh and you can make more then one base?

I think by "garden," they mean that there's a place to plant berries nearby. ^^; A couple of the secret base spots have those. They're really handy. And no, you can't make more than one. So if you wanna change bases, you won't be able to keep your old one at the same time.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    blazeblade said:
    This is the place to talk about secrets bases and where yours is. i'm checking out all of them but i have high hopes for that place near metor falls. you can make a whole neighboorhood there!

That's exactly what my friends and I did. We all made our bases in there. The place looks even better in emerald cause there's 3 more trainers and it kinda looks cooler.

Back