• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    Post all the shinies you have. I have a lot of shinies( LOL 90 hours of looking) If you beat me, I'll give in a secret code for a certain cheating machine named Gameshark.

Teh Shiny Code for any Adavanced Games.

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Why would you report him he did'nt do anythingwrong :l

anyways um i have a grand total of 1 shiny lol i can't ever find teh little bugers.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    I only have 100 shinies.

By the way, anyone got shiny Rayquaza?

Anyways, here's the special codes.

I'll give them one by one at a reply

Ruby/Sapphire
    [M]Must Be On 928817F0298A
    50F818720DD7
    E005BA4B98A5

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    Blue Poliwag (IT IS ORIGNALLY PURPLE, PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME THAT, I SWEAR IT SPARKLED), Green Oddish (INSTEAD OF BLUE), Gold Magikarp. The Magikarp and Poliwag are in crystal version, the oddish is in ruby.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I've only met a single Shiny in all my thousands of hours playtime of the Advance gen combined:/
    It was a Hariyama in the Victory Road, but it used Whirlwind on me before I could catch it >__<

That was years ago.. One day i'll avenge that lost Shiny *shakes fist at game*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    First of all, it seems like the main purpose for this topic seems to be simply to advertise you have a code for turning all Pokémon shiny, and second, there is already a topic for discussing shiny Pokémon in the Pokémon General forum. Hence why I've closed this thread.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back