• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Shipping

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Name of Shipping: Girly Gym Shippy
    The Characters: Asuna and Nagi (Flannery and Winnona)
    The Reason: The K drew them together!
    Any Signs: The K's pictures. The K sees all!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Name of Shipping: FireFighting Shipping
    Characters: Flannery and Brawly
    Reason: They would make a good couple in my opinion! :P
    Signs: none...but the gym leaders probly meet and stuff like at important events...right? :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Name of Shipping: no name yet
    The Characters: Delia Ketchum/Spencer Hale
    The Reason: They would be cute together and they have interesting personalities.
    Any Signs: After watching the news report Delia seems very worried about him and his family, then she finds a picture of the two of them with Professor Oak on the refridgerator from when they were young. She is also concerned about Molly and the situation in Greenfield. If the two of them weren't that close, she wouldn't be very concerned.

My theory: Delia and Spencer were married at one time in their lives and Delia gave birth to Ash. Spencer moved elsewhere, got married to Molly's mother, Crystal (the name I came up with for Spencer's wife), and the family was seperated. Molly Hale was born soon after, and Spencer became a Pokemon researcher.

If anyone has any ideas for names or wants to support this ship, please PM me! :classic:

~Roxy~

Years
    Name of Shipping: Neoshipping
    The Characters: Butch x Cassidy
    The Reason: They look good together. 'Nuff said.
    Any Signs: Too lazy to go look.

Name of Shipping: Uhm.. Dragonshipping? I dunno..
    The Characters: Lance x Clair
    The Reason: Dragon trainers. ^_^
    Any Signs: Probably not

Name of Shipping: Not the foggiest idea..
    The Characters: Morty x Karen
    The Reason: I think it's a cute pairing. ^_^
    Any Signs: None. Unless RP sessions on PNM count? 'Cause then there are signs, yes. :D

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Name of Shipping: Silvershipping (Silver Conference/Convention, but that would probably go to Harrison/Ash.. Hm...)
    The Characters: Jackson+Macy (Jun'ichi+Moe)
    The Reason: They both know Ash... and they both like someone who would probably not like them back
    Any Signs: Um...none... Bleh... I think they look cute together, probably a huge age gap, but does that matter?

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Name of shipping: Backshipping
    Characters: Junichi and Marina [I REFUSE to call them by the worst dub names I ever heard]
    The reason: Cause he loves her obviously!
    Signs: They were together at the end.

Oakley

Sweet girl
    Years
    I`m a HUGE Advanceshipper. I think, May and Ash looks so great together.
    Also, both are my favorite characters^^

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Name of shipping: Questshipping
    Characters: Kenta and Marina
    Reason: Easy to see. They both like each other a lot
    Any signs: see my sig, see Raikou Special, too much evidence that both of them like each other(adding the last part at the end of the credits is a dead give away, why else would he be blushing?) lol. Also they share thier love for each other. Its not a one-sided ship:cool:

Back