• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your social life.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I have a social life... I work a lot more than I would like to but I have plenty of people I call upon and who call me to hang out every once in a while...

So, nothing spectacular, but it exists and I am content with it.

Same here with working. 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. It's amazing that I find time to have a social life. I get off at 5. So to get a good night's rest, I have to be in bed by 9 or 10 so that pretty much leaves the weekend and I like using that time to relax. I guess it's convenient to have friends you work with.

Psycho Bugler

Jew Extrordinaire!
    Years
    I currently have a great social life... That might all change depending on how involved in this site I decide to get.

Edit: I should have said "MY SOCIAL LIFE IS FAAAAAAAAAABULOOOOOOOUUUUUSS!"

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My social life is fine at the moment. I'm on good terms with my housemates and in relatively good communication with most of the friends that live in a proximate vicinity. I still need to work on being a better friend to those that live far away... but, apart from that I'm in a good place socially. Yay me!

Back