• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen your strongest pokemon in g/s

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    My stroingest traded to me was a lvl 100 Charizard named Max
    My strongest raised was continuously a lvl 70-90 Feraligatr but I kept cloning and occasionally my file would end up corrupted. But I was a diligent little 6 or 7 year old so it made 0% differance to me o_O

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Mine was a Lv 100 Feraligatr and lv 100 Ho-oh in gold ^_^(dude ever since i got it i trained it to the max)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My strongest was my trusted Meganium at level 100. I nicknamed her Chick.

Good o'l days of Silver

Years
    My strongest would be my Alakazam in my Crystal version. I trained it from a Level 10 Abra and raised it all the way to Level 100. It knows the 3 elemental punches as well as Psychic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    A level 100 Typhlosion on a corrupted gold version and a level 79 gengar from red to crystal.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    I hardly remember, since the last time I avidly placed Crystal was in 1st and 2nd grade...I believe it was a lv. 100 Feraligatr and a level 99 Starmie. I probably had some more, but I can't remember now.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Mine is my Lugia Lv100 I still have it on my gold and I am currently training my Mewtwo Lv80 on gold and my good old friend Charizard lv61. Well now I have a Lv100 Mewtwo and Charizard and I also have a Lv90 Mew.

Last edited:

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    Mine is my lvl 100 Meganium. Its attacks are Tackle, Headbutt, Razor Leaf, and Body Slam. lol

Years
    My strongest was a lv.98 Typhlosion. I never got to finish training it to lv.100 because my Gold version's internal battery succumbed to death.

Back