• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Summer

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    How are you going to spend your summer. What things are you going to do while your break to pass time?.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Err... hopefully find a summer job, start taking Driver's Ed, and go learn how to oil-paint. =3

Years
    Summer School (Chemistry), Summer Job at Borders, Probably going out with my friends at the beach... yeah... ^_^ It's gonna be fun!

Years
    I get seven or six weeks

Moving house, trying to make new friends. Talk to Jolty over msn. post here and other stuff

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah it has Coolmaster.

But my summer sucked it rained nearly everyday and i went to beach 2.How bad can you get.XD.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    This summer is all about hanging out and exercising. I'll be playing Basketball and Swimming the most this summer. I wanna stay fit and prepare for 10th grade. ^_^ Well, I'm not expecting to go anywhere, but my family will come to visit us.. so, it's all g00d. This should be a interesting summer. (even though half my friends will be going places when sch00l ends -_-)

~Blade~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, I'm going to do sooooo much stuff! ^^ I'm going to hang with my friends a lot, play outside, go to the beach and...HORSEBACK RIDING STARTS UP AGAIN THIS SUMMER! 8D I absolutely adore riding horses. <333 I can't wait! ^o^

But sadly, I have to read these sucky books for AP English next year. x_X;; Well, there's a tiny summary of my summer in a nutshell. XD

Only 13 more days of school left woooooot! XD

~Kelsey

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I'm probably going to do a little job at the Oakland or San Francisco zoo. Maybe I'll get into a summer program called AIMHigh, I'm not sure. And of course, I'll be fretting over about middle school.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hang out with friends, ride my bike, ride to the ice cream place in my town with friends, tan, swim everyday in my pool, go on vacation, rock out, have sleepovers, watch TV, read books, etc.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I still have over a month of school left... I can't start counting down until after Memorial Day. ;_;

Anyways, besides sitting at home on my computer for most of the day, I'll be babysitting my little cousins, I think. ^^ That should be fun though... although, I've never babysat anyone before. o_o; In the evenings I'll hopefully get a summer job somewhere... just not like last year's. x_x

I think we're also going to Maryland for a week in August too. ^^ And I'll be going to Six Flags a lot... even though it sucks, meh.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Too bad the beaches on our area are pollute as hell. (that word may be censored)
    My summer vacation stretches from the fifteenth of June to pretty far into September. It's cool though! Not the weather which is always like ninety degrees. Thank Clair for my pool.
    Well anyway, I'll probably be either on pc, outside in the shade making nature crafts like teepees or spears, at my relatives beach house in New Jersey (Long Beach Island) and in the mountains of Pennsylvania at my father's parents house.
    My summer will sure be fun though. I may even finish my region Marana enough to do a RM2K demo of it.

Back