• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your... THEME SONG!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Here's a thinker:

What is your THEME SONG?

In other words, the song that fits/decribes you the best, and why?

For me, It would probably be:

"Mind is a Rebel" by Thabani
    It just fits. I am a bit lost, my mind is different than alot of people's, and I don't take crap from anyone. And other stuff, I guess.

"Chosen One" by A2
    "I'm sorry... Oh so sorry... is this what I have become? Wish I may, Wish I might, be someone else tonight. Sometimes I wish I was never born at all. And I'll try to save the world... 'cause in the end I know... I'm the chosen one"
    It's just so perfect. =3

"Getting Out" Every Avenue
    Another song that describes my Rebelness. I'm seriously sick of everyone telling me what to do. And other such things.

"Breakaway" Kelly Clarkson
    Like Chosen One, I think it fits me pretty well. "Make a wish, Take a risk, Take a chance, Make a change... And Breakaway..." and such.

Overall, I think "Chosen One" fits the most.

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Probably Photograph by Nickelback. The lyrics have a true meaning to them. And it is my profile theme as well, I love the song. But the song that describes me the best when angry would have to be Give up the Grudge, by GOB.

Zet

Years
    I guess my theme song would have to be Redemption by Gackt, I have my reasons but I really rather not post them for everyone to see them

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Mine always changes....here's the more common ones

Some Kind of Monster- Metallica
    St. Anger- Metallica
    Frantic- Metallica
    10's- Pantera
    Hero of the Day- Metallica
    Battery- Metallica

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    "Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world....Took the midnight train going any-where"

:'D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lesse…
    Flyleaf - Cassie.
    36 Crazyfists - With Nothing Underneath.
    Tool - The Pot.
    Three Days Grace - Animal I have become.
    30 secs from mars - A beautiful lie.
    +44 - Weatherman.
    Placebo - Meds.
    OneRepublic - Goodbye Apathy.
    Madina Lake - House Of Cards.
    Linkin Park - Given Up.
    Boysetsfire - A Far Cry.
    Beethoven - Symphony 5: 1 Allegro con brio.

They are all similar themed… so yea…

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I have many I love and that describe me. But I'll name a few. :3
    Don't Stop Believing-Journey
    I'm so Sick-Flyleaf
    Iris-Goo Goo Dolls
    4ever-The Veronicas
    Goodbye to you-The Veronicas
    Taking you Down-Egypt Central
    Forever-Chris Brown
    That's what you get-Paramore
    Hum Hallelujah- Fall out boy

There are more, but I'll just leave it there. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm...
    Would saying, "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" be too cliché?

Well, sadly that's the only one that comes to mind right now, though I actually haven't felt very related to that song in quite a while. There was a time when I felt it described me perfectly, but I no longer see the world in such a gloomy haze. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Haha, I would really love to say Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk (Scandalous) by Cobra Starship, just because of the whole "scandalous" thing, but it's the most unfitting thing for me ever. XD; It's more like my wannabe theme song. >>

For a REAL theme song, though, I would say Crowded Room by The Academy Is..., just because I can relate to it in so many different ways.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My theme song usually depends on the type of mood I'm in at the time. Most of the reoccuring themes I have are mainly considered rock/pop/punk (I think. *dies*) and come from the bands Good Charlotte and Sum 41 (and maybe even sometimes Brand New and Armor For Sleep), and one of my most common themes is "Underclass Hero" by Sum 41. Another common one would probably also be "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte. ;3

-Neko

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Depends on my mood, usually. Right now, it's Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield because I'm feeling optimistic. :>

Back