• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is a Naruto Fan, specifically a fan of Shino. From this, I can possibly say that the person above is a fan of Bugs in general, or at least Bug Pokemon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ^ Is a very big Red fan and loves Pokémon Special. Also likes peaches and admires Trivia based on both the signature and moderation. XD

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Likes Cynthia, (obviously) and is a fan of Sinnoh. Is a mod, annnd... yeah. XD I'm bad at this.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Recently just joined, maybe for the release of Black and White?

Fond of sweet treats such as biscuits.

Uhhh.. Not much else to say really.. o.o

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • A cold hearted girl.
    Fond of Fuuro(?).
    Gets images from a site < often frequents.
    Is an awesome person who loves her friends.
    Is a cool person to hang out with.
    < loves ^.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Crusher appears to be quite brave, and as his name suggests, enjoys crushing stuff. His profile also suggests he is a Naruto fan. And thinks of himself as quite sexy, apparently.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Appears to be a die hard buizel fan. Lives in Australia and is okay with others making a banner for him. And yeah, ^ is a guy (according to him, that is!). XD;

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • You're a fifteen year old male who stated that you live in the depths of hell, I doubt this is true as I'm impossible to get a good internet connection down there, you putting this leads me to believe that you may like horror movies or rock music (Possibly both). Also, by looking at your very attractive avatar and signature I think its quite safe to say that you are a Pokemon Trainer N enthusiast, which I think is a brilliant thing as N seems like a brilliant character (especially when compared to the rivals of Hoenn and Sinnoh, bitter rivalry is always more fun than friendly rivalry), also, the neat organisation and presentation of your signature suggests to me that you have a good amount of HTML/computer knowledge. Also, I think its quite fair to say that you spend a lot of time on PC or have been here for a while as you have a PC family.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Like Metroid, Zelda, and Zombies Game. Self-Proclaims that he is the #1 fan of those, and... likes Kittens.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That he is a super n00b.

-Likes Angel Beats
    -Likes (?) to be happy?
    -Is good at CSS.
    -Is name is Philip.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Is too lazy to find more than one image!

Is clearly secure in being just a tad different than everyone else.
    (noted by the shape of the avatar and the somewhat unusual Signature iconing.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A fan of Love Hina (if I even got the anime right) and not a fan of people clicking his signature. Also likes girls (go fig? :B)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Likes the same picture .__. IDK.

Anime fan I guess. Who Isn't?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back