• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your very first pokemon episode??

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    it would have to be pokemon i choose you
    my the series has come a long way since that rather bad dub
    and the awful and weird james voice in the second ep
    then again i regret missing a lot of advanced and advanced challenge
    as i lost track of when they were on and that advanced was on at awkwrd time
    but now i have caught up

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    What a nostalgic-y topic! Hmmm, i'm not absolutely sure, but I think my first was "Ash Catches a Pokemon".

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    I saw the first ep in 98. I remember sitting on the couch trying to figure out what it was, but was hooked. Then I remember when the Orange Island season came out, I was some younger age, and freaked out about the opening scene changing XD

Years
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the beginning with me with "Battle Abroad the St Anne" before the pilot "Pokemon I Choose You!".

It ended with "will Ash and friends make it? Well, you'll have to wait to see as tomorrow we will go to where it all began. Stay tuned."

Even then I knew the series was going to be big and it was...just at the time didn't know how big.

At least I can say I did it from the real beginning!

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    AHHHH Finaly a place I can blame the start of my bad habbit that I love so much.....

I was in the 3rd grade I came home from school one day and had an oreo brownie and watched the episode of dragonball Z when Gohan was trying to escape from Piccolo because the training was to hard and he wanted to see his mom, but decided that it would be better to fight and try to save her.....

And then it all happened....I turned to the cartoon block on the WB and it was on commercial so then I turned to UPN....and there it was. Pokemon before it exploded in my town.

The episode was when that ******* trainer ditched Charmander in the rain and Ash and the gang decide to save it before it's tail went out. The best episode I've ever seen. I was so intrigued (like the first time I saw a naked woman that wasn't my mom). Then I tried and tried to watch it but I couldnt remember what time it was on. Then I finaly found it again at the episode when the gang goes and finds Gangar, Haunter and Gastly. And then it statered over and I watched it from the begining and then the rest is history.....

But I went to school and My teacher said we had freetime and I drew a charmander(still have that crappy picture) And my friend asked me if that was a pokemon, I said yeah and he showed me the cards I said "they hae cads!!" Then I asked him if he watched it too and we then watched Pokemon and Dragonball Z every day together and traded cards. then we brought them to school and what seemed like was starting from us(It wasn't) a phenom was born. I found out there was a game and almost had a heart attack. There is sooo much more but I dont want to talk about it anymore.

P.S. Thinking about that Charmander episode makes me want to cry, not because it was sad but because I was so happy 8 years ago now I'm just sad......

Years
    The earliest I remember is that episode in, I think, Saffron City, where in the end, a rocket is launched and it flies in the air... I miss that episode, and I barely remember anything about it, really...

I hope this isn't off-topic, but I remember my last episode. The last episode I really watched for an extremely long time was Forest Grumps, with the Ursaring. This episode was an OK one, but after this episode, I wasn't liking Pokemon anymore, and I stopped watching it. In fact, I still rarely watch the show. (but I hear it has gotten better since Johto, so I'll need to give it a chance...)

Back